Search results

1. L

Wanted: Onsrud Overarm Pin Router Model 2003 Operating Instructions.

Wanted: Onsrud Overarm Pin Router Model 2003 Operating instructions.
  2. L

Brand New Shaper for Sale

For Sale - Grizzly 1035G Shaper, 1.5HP, 120V. Brand new. Never used. Includes Extension table, dust port, cutter head, spindles, etc.
  3. L

Overarm Pin Router

Interested in purchasing. Please respond if you know of one that's available for sale.
  4. L

Help With A Shaper

I just purchased a shaper. I have never used one before. I bought it in order to be able to do template work. If there is anyone out there who'd be willing to give me some tips as to the best way in which to get started, I'd appreciate it. I'm in Wilmington, but happy to travel to anyone's...
  5. L

LUMBER SHEET AND PANEL TRUCK

Mobile sheet and panel truck for lumber and sheet materials. Rugged, heavy duty, very good condition. 24"D x 50"W x 34"H. $250.00. I am located in the Wilmington area.
  6. L

Edge Sander for Sale

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I'm in the Wilmington area and have a Jet Oscillating edge sander (model 708447) in excellent condition for sale including mobile base. Asking $575.00. Please respond via email or text 310-498-7065 if interested. Thank you.
  7. L

Setting up a shop in a coastal area

I live in the north but I am looking to move the Wilmington area. The property I purchase will likely dictate that I purchase flood insurance. Looking for advice from woodworkers who have shops in this kind of environment. For example, do you keep machinery up and off the floor so that it's...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS