Search results

1. J

Routing advice

Hi all, I have a chunk of wood from an old beam from a barn. I want to route it out this end of it and make a cigar ashtray. Can I route it with that crack or should I fill it with epoxy first?
  2. J

Mounting a barnwood beam

About a month ago I asked where I could find a barnwood beam. I ended up using The Barn Side of a Broad in Garner. Debbie was great and found me a fantastic beam. I replaced my old mantel with it this weekend and wrote up a how-to. Check it out: Mounting a floating barn beam mantel
  3. J

According to my wife ...

... my table saw is for sale.
  4. J

Barn beam

I'm looking to replace the (incredibly ugly) 1970's era mantel above my fireplace and am considering a barn beam. Can anyone recommend a good source in the Raleigh area? I'm willing to drive 1-1.5 hours if needed.
  5. J

stop hinges

Hi all. I'm not much of a woodworker but when I gave up beekeeping, and saw all the wonderfully patinated frames I had, I knew I wanted to build something with them. I decided on a box which I then decided to convert to a watch box. It's pretty simple. No nails or screws (just Gorilla Glue). I...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS