Search results

1. TB2

Rockwell Shaper - Sold

Price??? And is it sold? Thanks
  2. TB2

Need scroll saw advice

Jim, I have a Delta as in the pic. No motor or stand. But worked great last time I used it. 20 years ago. Cast iron so won’t vibrate out the door. It’s free if you want a project. And to anyone else interested also.
  3. TB2

Knotty Alder Question

We’ve done 4-5 jobs in knotty alder. Matter of fact the pic above my name is one. That one was on the premium side of alder. Have also done one job that you could see what was in the cabinet by looking though the knot hole. 🤷‍♂️ If they are looking for a rustic look they got it. Shouldn’t be...
  4. TB2

Brand New Shop Fox/Woodstock 7” planer/molder

Mike. Have you any luck selling the molder. If not I may be interested. Thanks for your response
  5. TB2

Any paint chemists here?

Willem, I too spray Sherwin Williams pre cat lacquer but have been catting myself as needed. Asked Manager Dwight about the shelf life of the catalyst and was told indefinitely. You may know him. He was at Southern Pines store before the move to Rockingham. Hope he’s correct.
  6. TB2

I need a new saw for cutting my bowl blanks

Mike, look at the Milwaukee saw. I run all Milwaukee in our business and have only had a few hiccup. But they resolved them right away. Had a two year old battery go bad. Everyday use also. Sent off they sent me a brand new battery. Can’t beat that. If I remember right that saw will run you...
  7. TB2

RIDGID12 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw

Hi Steve, I’ve got two of the metabo’s and am willing to part with one. They are great saws. Have one in trailer and one in shop. The shop one is two years old and I’m planning to replace the one in trailer with a Milwaukee. Let me know if interested
  8. TB2

Happy Fathers Day

I’m staying outta this one. Mine works beside me. Lol
  9. TB2

Which woodworking job do you hate most?

Building and finishing. Love it. It’s always install day that gets me. All my employees have said in past that I get into a different mode
  10. TB2

Drawer boxes, buy or make?

Been there done that. Been dovetailing for about 10 years. Am the only one I know of that does around here. Been thinking about a machine but can’t justify it quite yet. ‍♂️
  11. TB2

Drawer boxes, buy or make?

Depends on if you want to say those are my cabinets or if you want to say those are my boxes with someone else‘s drawers and doors. Anyone can build boxes. Lol. I’m using the 12“ porter cable dovetail jig and can build one in a short time. Not that way when we first started but now we can. I...
  12. TB2

Brand New Shaper for Sale

Good little shaper. Just bought one from a fellow member on here. Let’s say less than 500. Made number 6 in shop. No more room. Lol. Again good little shaper
  13. TB2

Omga Italian Miter Saw

And y’all thought Festool was expensive
  14. TB2

SOLD Second Grizzly Shaper

Very interested if they still have it and it’s in good working order. And just a thank you for helping these folks out. You can text me at 704-695-6997. Thanks
  15. TB2

Found a new supplier

If anyones in or near Concord there’s a great place to buy exotic hardwoods. Kluttz Lumber. Never heard about it up here so thought I’d just put a heads up. Was there today to get some Red Grandis to build some wood storm doors. Great service and decent prices. Y’all try em out
  16. TB2

From 2008

Mike, speaking of old iron, were you able to use the lathe?
  17. TB2

Cremation box

This is what I’ve done in the past. Doesn’t have to be to big. Thinking 6”x8” x 6-8” high. This one had another box that went into it. Made one for wife’s grandma outta cherry.
  18. TB2

Tinted lacquer

SW also has a primer surfacer pre cat. As Robb said. It should be clean. Always spray the primer two coats then the top coat. Mostly low gloss. When customers want a color then I have them match it.
  19. TB2

Tinted lacquer

Sherwin Williams pre-cat. Can get it in low gloss(satin) or gloss. Works great
  20. TB2

Cherry drawer boxes

Willem, May I ask where you get your lumber and supply’s? In the cabinet business myself in Wadesboro and get mine from Rugby’s. Haven’t checked on paint grade lately been on a bunch of oak cabinets. But will tomorrow. Have a large set around corner for a 250 year old estate. Painted of course...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS