Search results

1. C

WANTED - Parf guide borrow or rental

I do. PM me?
  2. C

Freud 8” Box Joint blade set for sale SOLD

Yep. Thing is that I have two. Cleaning up and found a set I haven’t used. Guess it’s old-timers disease..,
  3. C

Freud 8” Box Joint blade set for sale SOLD

Never used. 50 bucks. You pay shipping Matthews (Charlotte)
  4. C

Thin plywood sources

Hey Sam, Home Depot has some maple and some walnut in 5/32" plywood.
  5. C

Thin plywood sources

Hey Sam, Home Depot has some maple and some walnut in 5/32" plywood. It's in 1 foot by 1 foot 7 inch piece and 10 per pack. https://www.homedepot.com/b/Lumber-Composites-Plywood/1-8/5-32/N-5yc1vZbqm7Z1z0mcneZ1z0mco3
  6. C

NCWW needs some buyers

Directions to purchase? Link? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

Help on finishing

Can someone help by steering me toward how the finish on this door might have been done? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

HAPPY HAPPY EASTER

Th tomb is empty. Our hearts are full. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

Woodworking Axioms

You can’t hurt my feelings. I held the flashlight for my father! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

Ryobi Miter Saw.

Free to a good home Pick up near Costco in Matthews Works fine Upgraded and need the room. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

Tormek Sharpening System - $275 (Etowah) GONE

The 2000 preceded the T-7 which, in turn, preceded the T-8. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C

Woodworking Axioms

Within acceptable accuracy, consistency is more important than precision.
  13. C

Woodworking Axioms

Any object dropped while working on a project will immediately roll to the hardest point to reach.
  14. C

Olivewood with Maple or Walnut?

I'm such a novice that i hesitate to even ask this. But the olivewood wasn't cheap and I'd like to avoid a mistake. What's the advisability of joining olivewood with either walnut or hard maple? Thinking of a cheese tray. Did a charcuterie tray from maple and walnut and that was okay. Plan...
  15. C

Woodworking Axioms

Remember the concept of axioms from geometry class? It was a category of knowledge that was characterized by its consistency. Things you didn't have to learn over and over or, in other words, things that are always true. It could be a great help to collect some of those that apply to...
  16. C

Parf System for rent?

Great thought, Chris. Will send PM. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. C

Parf System for rent?

Anyone in the Charlotte area have a Parf System I could borrow/rent. Guess I'm too frugal to buy a tool for a couple hundred bucks that I'll only use once. Thought I could help reduce the price that someone else paid...
  18. C

Any ideas what this is?

Thanks. It’s at the Billy Graham Library. Makes sense now.
  19. C

Any ideas what this is?

Any ideas?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors