Search results

1. M

8" Wahuda bench top GONE

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/379048283693114/
  2. M

Baileigh woodworking machinery

Hey does anyone have experience with Baileigh woodworking machinery? I have a line on a used ij-883p-hh. IJ-883P-HH - Long Bed Parallelogram Jointer with Spiral Cutter Head | Baileigh Industrial
  3. M

Dust Collector recommendation

I know I know another DC post. I'm a single user/single tool use shop. 21'x21'. Currently I'm using a Harbor Freight with a Wynn filter. Things were great until I added a drum sander to the mix and now the filter clogs super fast. Taking it off often to clean is a pain because of the clips. I...
  4. M

Harvey vs ? Bandsaw purchase

Hey, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a bandsaw and I've got my eye on the Harvey 615 Alpha ( non-TiN coated). Any reason I'm unaware of why I shouldn't and should go with a Laguna or Grizzly instead aside from obvious cost savings? I believe I read that Harvey for years has been making...
  5. M

52" SawStop with outfeed/assembly table [GONE]

52" SawStop with assembly/outfeed table $3000 [GONE] Not mine
  6. M

New Resource

I have added new links to some Google Maps versions of the lumber dealers, sawyers, kilns, slab services over in "Resources/Where to Buy". If you go through this and know for sure a place has sadly closed or see a missing one, please send me the information and I will contact them to make sure...
  7. M

How do I find an admin?

I have a question for an admin, but can't seem to find the list of admins/moderators. If one of you sees this, could you please reach out. Thanks!
  8. M

New member from the Quay.

Hello all! New member. Novice wood worker. Been watching and learning from my father for 35 years. Love building things. Here is my most recent achievement. Hope to learn and have a good time here!
  9. M

Good table saw for around $1300

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking at adding a table saw to my garage. I would love a sawstop but just don't have the budget for one, which is currently $1300. I have been looking at the Delta 36-5052, 36-5100, 36-5152 and Shop Fox 1851. Anyone with experience with these or have something...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS