Search results

1. H

My first picnic table

I recently made a new picnic table for a buddy of mine. His old one was falling apart. I made it out of construction grade lumber pressure treated 2x6 and 2x4s. I learned of few things for when I build one for myself that I will do differently. For starters I will use 2x8s for the table top. I...
  2. H

New Member from Kernersville

Thanks, yes I’m down kerner road in the Abington sub division Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. H

You got that right, lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. H

Favorite YouTube Woodworker?

I don’t think I can add to the list, but I can see my YouTube subscriptions list growing. [emoji106][emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. H

Miter Saw Station Rebuild

I just wanted to share a garage shop build I am attempting. Shortly after the wife and I bought our house a few years ago, my dad gave me his old miter saw station setup with his 10” hitachi compound miter saw. (Love free tools). I don’t have any pics of the old station that I can find, but it...
  6. H

New Work Table

Looks very stout Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. H

Thanks for the welcome, once I finish my mitersaw station I building out of scraps I obtained, I’ll have a few questions regarding making a bed for my son. I’ll have more on that when I’m ready though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. H

What’s going on everyone. My name is Chris and I’m a new member. I’ve just been lurking around the forums the past couple of weeks. My day(night) job is as a CWI for a steel bridge fabricator. I have grown up around construction and wanted to turn those carpentry skills into woodworking. I’m...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS