Search results

1. gsalls

Cherry chest

Just finished this cherry chest. I'm quite pleased with it. I'm not thrilled with the lid supports but they're the best solution I could come up with for this design. Anybody have any suggestions for a product that would be more appropriate. Mounting options are somewhat non-standard. At...
  2. gsalls

Commission for someone in the High Point/Greensboro area.

I was solicited for work that I am unable to do. I would like to put the person who contacted me in touch with somebody in the Greensboro area who is willing and able to make a "few custom-made retail displays and also some inspection tables." That's all the information I have. If interested...
  3. gsalls

Advice on finishing pine for outdoor use...

So I'm designing an outdoor pub table and I'm about to make a pine prototype. It's going to be full scale and there's a lot of work involved in the joinery so I intend on using it. I'm fully aware of pine's susceptibility to rot outdoors so I'm not expecting a lifetime of service. However, I'd...
  4. gsalls

Hello from Jacksonville

Hey all, New to the area. So I have been thinking about ways to get my work out for sale. I'm wondering if anybody has any insight or resources they may be willing to share. I'm making furniture and other household items. I employ primarily traditional hand tool methods, although I do...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS