Search results

1. dino drosas

Merry Christmas

And to all of you a very Merry Christmas
  2. dino drosas

live oak burl

That is a possibility if I can make it; although not an easy task.
  3. dino drosas

live oak burl

These burls were cut 6 months ago. I am not a turner so not sure what to do with them. I figured I would show them here to see what kind of interest they would generate before actively trying to sell them. Getting a bit "long in the tooth" to wait for them to dry. I am located in Myrtle Beach!
  4. dino drosas

shako cnc for sale (SOLD)

sold!
  5. dino drosas

I am located in Myrtle Beach sc. Price is 1300. The model is the Shapoko 4 standard model. PM me fo my contact number and we can discuss it.
  6. dino drosas

I have decided to sell my CNC. It is the smallest and most recent of the offerings (16 x 16) by Carbide3d.com. It is brand new with many upgrades including a custom made "T" track waste board. I spent many hours assembling and tuning it to perfection. As I mentioned, it comes with several...
  7. dino drosas

Entry Level CNC

I have decided to sell my CNC. It is the smallest and most recent of the offerings (16 x 16) by Carbide3d.com. ncwoodworker.net/forums/index.php?threads/shako-cnc-for-sale.78173/
  8. dino drosas

Anyone running a mini split in their shop?

I installed the Mr Cool DIY unit with the pre charger refrigerant lines two years ago and it has been flawless. I have a drop ceiling and left the excess coil length in the ceiling for neater looking installation. It was a breeze to install with a very explicit video on you tube. Almost idiot...
  9. dino drosas

burls, burls, burls!!!

Getting ready to take this oak down. Give me you thoughts on the burls.
  10. dino drosas

burls, burls, burls!!!

Getting ready to take this oak down. Give me you thoughts on the burls.
  11. dino drosas

Opinions on mesh pad for random-orbit?

Forget everything else. The new 3M Etract (cubitron blend) is far better than anything else I have ever tried. I bought 5 of the sample packs and will never buy anything else after trying it. "TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT"
  12. dino drosas

Shower in the workshop

Don't forget a Fridg for cold "beverages"
  13. dino drosas

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas and a Happy and HEALTHY new year to you all
  14. dino drosas

Not easily impressed

If you are a member of Sams Club, get their oven and grill cleaner (Members Mark Commercial). Three quart pack is less than 10.00 I use quite a bit of it in the restaurant and it really does the job. Great on any hard surface especially ceramic tile. Caution - it does etch aluminum. Saw blades...
  15. dino drosas

Bob's cnc

I purchased a Shapeoko a few months back and have never really used it. Of course I purchased all the bells and whistles along with various quality cutters. I am not a computer person and it frustrates me to the point of pulling what little hair I have out along with the fact that I really do...
  16. dino drosas

Heating my shed this winter

I just installed a DIY Mr Cool 24,000 BTU mini split heat pump in my 20 x 30 shop. can't believe how cold it is and how quiet both inside and out. It also does a great job of dehumidification. I ran the heat cycle as a test and it ran me out of the shop. Couldn't be happier and it was simple to...
  17. dino drosas

I just bought...

just bot 10
  18. dino drosas

Delta Lathe for sale

yes it is
  19. dino drosas

Buy it or not?

Does anyone have any first hand experience with a Rikon model 10-340 18" band saw. Thinking about replacing my Inca with it???
  20. dino drosas

What is this??? Found this in the shop

It definitely does go with it

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS