Search results

1. woodworkingshop.com

Stem Trek in Hickory NC

Hi, thought some of you may have interest in knowing about this. Pretty cool event that we participate in and best part is that it is free. This year they have added the ARTS to this program which makes it STEAM TREK :) One of our local carvers, Steve Robertson, will be there on our behalf...
  2. woodworkingshop.com

SOLD Remnants of my Dad's woodworking shop - For Sale

NCWR.net guys - I have just a few items left that I thought that someone might want! - Have to move quickly due to house being sold! Craftsman 10" table saw - contractor size and large sled - he made - $125 obo works great. Small Radial Arm Saw Craftsman - $75 - Works great Shaper -...
  3. woodworkingshop.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS NCWWR.net GANG

I wanted to reach out early and say Merry Christmas to ALL of you in NCWWR.net. You are a very special group of folks and I wanted to say thank you for all you do in the NC Woodworking community. I especially want to give a shout out to all of the volunteers that have participated in our...
  4. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary 1 year Anniversary Celebration

All NCWWR folks, Our 1st year anniversary in Cary is Sept 8th. What about this lineup of vendors that will be in the store on Saturday showing their wares? Jet/Powermatic Earlex Kreg Rikon Festool Porter Cable/ DeWalt/ Irwin Freud Tormek Trend Diamond Klingspor Abrasives General Finishes...
  5. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary has a new manager!

Dear NCWWR.net friends, I wanted to let you know that as of August 1st, our Cary location has a new store manager. Please take this opportunity to welcome in Jay Cash to this position. If you visit this location, I am sure you have spent time with Jay as he has been Paul's right hand man for...
  6. woodworkingshop.com

183" Bandsaw Blades - VERY inexpensive!

Guys and Gals of NCWWR.net, We had a special order go bad so we have 10 each of Timberwolf Sawblades at fantastic prices.....Hope someone on here has a Laguna MBAND245200 24" Italian Bandsaw or a Powermatic 2415B 24" Monster! May be other bandsaws will take 183 but take a look. Prices are...
  7. woodworkingshop.com

Ncwwr.net & klingspor's woodworking shop extravaganza

OK guys, 1st 100 NCWWR.net guys to stop into the booth at the EXTRAVAGANZA gets a 2.5" round sticker..... Object in this post may appear to be larger than they are :rolleyes: Guys, getting excited about the show. You guys ROCK! Coleman
  8. woodworkingshop.com

Attention all woodturners

Klingspor's Woodworking Extravaganza this year will have a new turning competition! Can you spray shavings from a log 10' in the air, can you put chips into a designated area and do it under pressure? We, over the years, have admired when some of our turning demos go crazy. Last year, we...
  9. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Cary - GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION

Make sure to clear your calendars and come out and say hello. Also, Thank you to all that are coming out to do demos..... Looking forward to a great day and can't wait to meet some of you that I haven't met before. Coleman
  10. woodworkingshop.com

Perfect Garage and Shop Shelving

Last Call for shelving from Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Raleigh Location. See Craigslist for details! https://raleigh.craigslist.org/for/6273412689.html Guys this shelving is priced right so may want to take advantage today! We will be in Raleigh this week starting Tuesday so come by...
  11. woodworkingshop.com

UPDATE: Klingspor's Woodworking Shop to CARY move!

Good morning all, We will open the doors in our Cary location on AUGUST 14th, 2017. Mark your calendars..... Raleigh is almost empty so if you happen to stop by, we might not have what you need but will ship it for free from our Hickory location or you can order online and use coupon RAL17...
  12. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Shelving Sale

Hello all, We are working hard to get this move done from Raleigh to Cary and have come to realize we will have lots of pegboard and shelving that will not be relocated thus "GREAT DEALS for anyone that can use it!" Contact me at cfourshee@woodworkingshop.com if you have interest in 5' or 7'...
  13. woodworkingshop.com

Cary Bound!

Hi NCWWR.net members, As I am sure lots of you know by now, we are in the process of getting our NEW & IMPROVED store ready in the Cary market. Our new location will be a 10,500 sq ft MONSTER of a store with a working classroom, more lumber than you can ever want to see and lots and lots of...
  14. woodworkingshop.com

Timberwolf Bandsaw Blade Special Buy

Hi NCWWR.net, We have 20 Timberwolf Bandsaw Blades - Special ordered for customer that ordered wrong size. OUR LOSS YOUR GAIN! CI183114 TIMBERWOLF 183 X 1-1/4 X 3/4 PITCH Qty 10 each CI183343 TIMBERWOLF 183 X 3/4 X 3 TPI Qty 10 each Fits Laguna LT24 and other...
  15. woodworkingshop.com

Events at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop

NWWWR's, clear your calendars and come out to one of our three great events occurring in next couple of weeks. March 25th - Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Asheville - 2 year Anniversary event. Food, Fun, Woodworking, Deals, Demos, Door Prizes - What else can someone hope for... EVEN...
  16. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's 16th Annual EXTRAVAGANZA

Time is near. Attached is the floor plan and demo schedules of this year's event. BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER! Don't miss it. Thank you all NCWWr's that have helped with this event over the years. Deals will be nice, apples will be free and they are fantastic this year. Hope to see all of...
  17. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Extravaganza update

Hi NCWWR.net folks, Here are a few updates and will continue to add up to show time! Friday & Saturday - Morris Schlesinger - Turning and Sharpening Demos both days! Jerry Measimer - Turning Hats and hummingbird feeders demos both days! Saturday - Frank Penta will be doing demos with Sauers...
  18. woodworkingshop.com

Who is this guy?

Hickoryrecord.com just posted a story about the EXTRAVAGANZA! Somebody is now a SUPERSTAR! I want an autograph!!!! http://www.hickoryrecord.com/news/woodworkers-get-hands-on-in-hickory/article_23f86abe-7932-11e5-9770-1b6fd1734357.html?mode=story Hope link works.... Thanks to all for your...
  19. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop 15th Year Anniversary EXTRAVAGANZA

Folks, Here is the schedules for demonstrations..... Hope to see you there. Lots of great deals this year! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up Coleman
  20. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Warehouse Sale - Hickory

NCWWR's, We are having a Warehouse Sale this Friday and Saturday and would love to see you come by. Everything in store is at least 10% off but many items are being sold at or below cost. Too many to list, just look for marked down pricing. If you can't make the Hickory Location then take...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS