Search results

1. RJC58

Maple First Turn - Color Change

I’m fairly new to woodturning and have been working on first-turning and drying my first set of bowls (up to 35-ish bowls now) and just completed a few green, clear, non-spalted maple bowls. I’ve noticed a significant change in their appearance a couple days after turning. They are quite pale...
  2. RJC58

Milling Trees - How to Arrange

I’m an owner of undeveloped property in Chatham County and have an interest in having some large oak and butternut(?) trees > 3ft. dbh milled. How does one recommend that be arranged?
  3. RJC58

Help to ID Wood - Hickory?

Kory.
  4. RJC58

Live Center Identification

I’m fairly new to turning... I don’t recognize the manufacturer and model of this live center that was part of a basket purchase. Can anyone help? It appears to accept other inserts and I’m interested in possibly rounding out the set.
  5. RJC58

Hello from Charlotte

I joined in January and visit the forum occasionally but never introduced myself and have yet to post. I am from Charlotte, have had a lifelong interest in woodworking and as I approach retirement in a few years (from finance/banking) I am being deliberate about learning more, setting up a shop...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS