Search results

1. R

Do you need a Fuji Bottom Feed Parts Kit

Bought this by mistake and can’t return it. If you can use it it’s yours. Just reimburse me for shipping. ****this has been rehomed***
  2. R

Bubinga slab wanted

Anyone know where I could source bubinga slabs?
  3. R

CA Glue Storage

Any of you wizards can give up your secret on storing CA glue without the tip of the bottle getting crusty? Ive tried a few things. Most recently I got bottles with metal tips. I coated the ends with paste wax. That worked for a little while but eventually closed up. Any help would be...
  4. R

Orbital Sander

Makita BO5041 random orbital sander Changed over to festool sanders and no longer need this. Functions perfectly and comes with several hundred pieces of sandpaper in the following grits: 400, 320, 220, 180, 120, 80, 60 $85 in the Raeford area
  5. R

Anyone currently have a Steel City 1.5hp Dust Collector

I recently bought one that had been sitting in a guys unfinished wood shop. He assembled it but never got around to using it and i got it for dirt cheap. I just emptied it for the first time and went looking for replacement bags. They are no where to be found. The drum assembly measures...
  6. R

Earlex 5500 HVLP Spray Station

I’ve had this for under a year and have used about a dozen times with good results. Functions perfectly and has just been deep cleaned. Comes with everything seen in the pictures. I've upgraded so I have no need for this one. $120 Located in Raeford
  7. R

Tried way too hard on this.....

I got a new sprayer and i guess i was excited about it because i made a box for it that is: 1. Excessive 2. Way to big 3. Looks like it should be holding speaker equipment for a band 4. Excessive By the time I realized what i was doing it was too late. On the plus side, the sprayer works...
  8. R

Jet Tools and Amazon

There seems to be some type of issue between amazon and jet. A few weeks ago they had a 22-44 drum sander for $180. With shipping it came out to $359. Not bad for a $1500 machine. Of course I took that deal. That order was canceled the next day and was listed at the regular price. I was in...
  9. R

What a time to be alive

Hey everyone FNG here. The Wife and i just moved here from TN a couple months ago. We/me spends most of our time in our garage building things. I'm attempting to make every piece of furniture in our home with high quality items. I got tired of buying furniture that cant handled being used on...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS