Search results

1. Eric Laudenbacher

Dead Poplar Tree

Hey all, I have a Poplar tree in my front yard that has died. Does anyone know of somebody that will remove the tree in exchange for the wood. Tree is about 30' tall and about 8'-10' in circumference. Close to porch and street. We live in Winston Salem. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Eric Laudenbacher

I am who I am.

Hi all, I am Eric Laudenbacher, I joined several years ago, and disappeared for a few years when my life decided to change. In my new life I have re-married in 2010, and have moved from Greensboro to Winston Salem. My main woodworking tasks are turning pens and making alot of sawdust. I no...
  3. Eric Laudenbacher

refurbishing old tools

I just inherited some old hand tools, alot are in good condition, some have rust, and some have fire damage. I have heard that if you soak rusted tools in coke, that it will remove the rust. I have decided to try that on some drill bits and allen wrenches first, to see if it works. If anyone...
  4. Eric Laudenbacher

Tool Gloat

Back in August my Wilton mini lathe decided to give out as I was turning some pens for a charity in OH. When my wife got home she decided to take me tool shopping and picked out and bought the Steel City granite mini lathe. It has more hp, rpms and length. It turned out to be my anniversary and...
  5. Eric Laudenbacher

Pens in Galleries

Well last year I was asked to put some of my pens and bottlestoppers in 2 art galleries in Greensboro. Fri I decided to remove them from one of the galleries. It turned out to be the right thing to do. 2 hours after I got home, I got a phone call from a lady from N.Y. who was in town and had...
  6. Eric Laudenbacher

Splinters

When you guys decided to start this forum, I thought it was a great idea:occasion1 . But I didn't realize that I would be using it so soon. I work in a picture frame supply warehouse and deal with length moulding all day long. The saw operators had put a short back in a bin with the mitred...
  7. Eric Laudenbacher

hey

Hey everyone, some of you might know me from Rockler, I worked there at the end and I also did some of the pen turning demos. I started out in woodworking doing fixer up duties in my house 10 years ago. But I started turning in Oct. 2005. I bought a lathe to make baseball bats, which I,ve...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS