Search results

1. botebum

Single Life

Today I discovered one of the joys of being single again. I moved my small workbench into the dining room. I listened carefully but the sound of someone complaining was not to be heard.:gar-Bi I'm finally going to finish the mahogany tilt top table I started over a year ago. The remaining cuts...
  2. botebum

Pastel Beach Stuff

I had a request from the consignment shop next door for some 'beachy' signs to sell to the beach goers that pass by.(I live on a fairly major beach route). When she told me how much the stuff goes for I was all in! You know the stuff I'm talking about? Faded/distressed pastels that say stuff...
  3. botebum

Experience With Wall Lumber?

Have any of you dealt with Wall Lumber? They appear to have some good deals. I'm curious about the quality of shipped orders. Thanks. Doug
  4. botebum

Blame Fred P

Hi all! I've lurked here for a while and finally decided to join when I saw Fred P's thread about the box he made for "the old bat". I knew then that this was the place for me. Some other forums seem to check their sense of humor at the door. Nice to find a place where people with similar...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS