Search results

1. S

Best way to install window blind support

I "volunteered" to replace the blinds on 7 windows at our church. The windows at 79 inches wide - desire is to place a vertical board in the center to allow two smaller blinds (better light control, less weight to raise, less sag, etc.). The top of the window frame is wood - the bottom is some...
  2. S

Woodworking equipment auction - Red Lion Pa

Lots of stuff - also some woodworking equipment -...
  3. S

Drawing to wood

I have a drawing/plan for a deck chair (2 or 3 of same design) I plan to make. My thought is to put pattern onto thin cardboard and then trace onto the wood prior to cutting. Is there an easier process? TIA
  4. S

Table-top attachment (bowling alley)

Recent thread on table top attachment gave me some pause to think about my project. I have a 42" by 96" by 2" section of an old bowling alley I am turning into a casual dining/gaming table. Legs will be galvanized pipe with cross supports. The question based on the discussion about wood...
  5. S

WTB: planer (and maybe jointer)

Slowly transitioning to more wood working less carpentry/auto mechanics/other hobbies. Immediate project needs planer and maybe jointer. Willing to spend some money but not sure how much I will use over time so needs to be reasonable or I will get an earful - plus as I am 60+ and never owned...
  6. S

how to post classified ad - want to buy

I am looking for a table saw - how do I post an advert to see if anyone has one for sale?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS