Search results

1. B

Historic Shutter

Hey guys, I am working on a shutter for a historic house. I am attaching some images on the profile for the frame. This will have louver slats. I need a profile bit to match for the frame and I'm also looking for the hinge hardware. The other set was thrown away by the home owner during clean up.
  2. B

Upgrade priority?

So I have a rigid 10" table saw that works alright. My wood seems to be pushing the blade away from the fence slightly causing a not perfect edge. I am also limited on the use of my jointer as it's only a 6" craftsman. Would you upgrade the table saw or the jointer first?
  3. B

Cypress shutters

Hey guys, doing some cottage style shutters for a customer. She wants a simple painted cottage style measuring W20" x H42". They are not functional shutters, just the ones you mount to a brick wall. Should I use a french cleat at the top and brick anchored fastener at the bottom to allow the...
  4. B

Continuing Legacy

Good morning fellow woodworkers! My name is Kurt, and I am glad to have been informed about this group from another member in the area. I have been practicing my trade on my own since 2013 after I separated from the Army after 10 years. I gave it a great ride, but I felt life was taking me...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS