1. Wash Stand

Wash Stand

Made of oak.
  2. Bar Stools

Bar Stools

Bar stools made of oak.
  3. Knife Display Case

Knife Display Case

Made out of cherry. Lockable with extra storage in back.
  4. Walnut Bench

Walnut Bench

5. Food Prep Cart

Food Prep Cart

6. Child

Child

My first rocking chair. Made from walnut, Minwax Special Walnut stain and 3 coats of Formby's Tung Oil
  7. S

Wide Boards

The more amazing thing is the neighbor who gave me the lumber has a 24" planer and he is quite willing to plane any of it for me.
  8. S

Wide Boards

Today I picked up from a very generous neighbor approximately 118 bd ft of black walnut, 7 ft length, 5/4 thick and 216 bd ft of white oak, 8 ft length, 3/4 thick. :gar-La; Some of these boards are 18 inches wide, no knots. It has been stacked with 1" spacers between each layer in his barn...
  9. Pencil_Box_2

Pencil_Box_2

10. Pencil_Box

Pencil_Box

11. Oak_Stool1

Oak_Stool1

This is a replica of stools used around the dining room table at my grandparents home. I know of only one remaining so I decided I should make a duplicate just to keep the pattern around.
  12. Oak Stool

Oak Stool

Years ago in my grandparents home there were wooden stools for seating at the back side of the kitchen table. All are now gone. Somewhere along the way I got the idea that I should build one of these before the pattern was lost from my mind. This is the end result.
  13. S

Wlanut Lumber

Almost 2 years ago a neighbor ask me if I would be interested in cutting some walnut trees near a building he was planning to burn. I said yes, grabbed by chainsaw and started cutting. Had the logs sawed into 1 and 2 inch thick pieces. Results was about 300 board feet of good to excellent walnut...
  14. Walnut Bowl with lid

Walnut Bowl with lid

15. Magazine Rack

Magazine Rack

Walnut. Side pieces, center and handle piece mortised into end pieces.
  16. Side Table

Side Table

Made of Walnut with Oak top center with walnut inlay.
  17. Lamp Table

Lamp Table

Made of red oak.
  18. Guiena Pig Cage

Guiena Pig Cage

Nothing like building something for your grandchildren
  19. Chair Side Table

Chair Side Table

Made from walnut with an oak center piece on top
  20. Walnut_Pedistal_Bowl_1

Walnut_Pedistal_Bowl_1

Made from 3 inch walnut. Turned as two pieces, top and base, then glued together. Finish is dark walnut stain and wipe on poly.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS