Search results

1. D

SOLD - Powermatic 3520b lathe with outboard turning extension

Price is a dollar or reduced by a dollar?
  2. D

SOLD - Powermatic 3520b lathe with outboard turning extension

Thank you, I didn’t know that.
  3. D

Supermax 37x2 adequate dust collector?

Yea I found that out last night. Apparently from the graph clearvue has penn state was the next best one after clearvue. I was looking at the clearvue v system 3000. I was wanting to just get a 3-5hp blower and pipe it outside but those are hard to find.
  4. D

I’ll take a look at that one I didn’t even know penn state sold them thank you. I have read on some other forms that blowing outside is better with the big sanders too because of all the fine dust it will clog the filters a lot faster. Does yours only have 2 4” ports on top of the sander? The...
  5. D

I am thinking of upgrading to the supermax 37x2 drum sander and looking at the specs it says I need at least 1800 cfm. My dust collector now is no where near that so I’ll have to upgrade that as well. I would like to get some input from owners of the 37x2 and their dust collection setup for it...
  6. D

Where to find yellowheart

West penn for the win!! Thank you for the info. Ended up going all in and getting 20bf.
  7. D

Awesome thank you.
  8. D

It was 9.02 bf of wood it was $26 a board foot.
  9. D

Yes I’ve checked with a few of them. Most all woods eventually change colors. Yea price is really spread out on it Iv found it from $11bf-$26 I found a board that was 9.02bf but it was $235
  10. D

They only had 6/4 when I checked last I bought some of it but I’m using it for segments and will get a lot of waste cutting it down.
  11. D

Ashville hardware was the first choice but they have been closed for a while because of virus. I’ll have to check with cormark.
  12. D

Awesome thank you I am going to give them a call in the morning to see about their shipping.
  13. D

I am in search of about 10bf of 4/4 yellowheart if anyone knows where a man can get some please let me know. I am in western North Carolina but with the current situation don’t really want to travel to far and I don’t mind ordering and paying shipping online if I have to. I have looked at a lot...
  14. D

Edge sander recommendations

First come first serve go for it! Idk when I could make it down there got to convince the wife first too.
  15. D

Great info thanks l. I was actually looking at that very one last night and if I go with grizzly it’ll be the one I get.
  16. D

Are you selling as a lot of separate?
  17. D

Oh man what kind of lumber do you have

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS