Search results

1. Cemetary Arbor Gate

Cemetary Arbor Gate

2. P

Thos Moser Furniture show

Tarheel yes that is true - it is in charlotte on the 5 &6th of may at the blake hotel and on the 12 & 13th in durham at the marriott in rtp thanks poppop
  3. P

Thos Moser Furniture show

Thos Moser will host a furniture show in the research triangle Marriott (4700 guardian dr ) on 13 may from 8AM to 6PM with a chair making demo from 11AM to 3PM. may be just a sales pitch but the chair making demo may be worth the trip - no charge that I know of .For questions call...
  4. P

bending 2 1/2"cherry

Thanks for the heads up. I plan on cutting the top rail on the band saw. poppop
  5. P

bending 2 1/2"cherry

Thanks for the thoughts. I'll keep you posted poppop
  6. P

bending 2 1/2"cherry

Thanks for the tips and we shall see what we shall see.-keep praying poppop
  7. P

bending 2 1/2"cherry

I guess thatbyou are advocating cutting the sides from one piece of cherry. Goode thought tho I'm leaning to a bent lamination if the bending wont work. I'll think on it a bit more but my wife is getting pretty antsy for something to appear in the living room. Thanks for the help poppop
  8. P

bending 2 1/2"cherry

I'm going to make a copy of the edo rocker by mosler. It seems to call for the bending of 2 1/2" cherry . I plan to try a steam box - steaming 1" per hr and then see if i can bend it to a mold. The radius is kinda smallwith an angle of bend approximately 135*. Is this doable and will there be...
  9. P

cutting crown on the flat need angles for 10*

Thanks much that will do it
  10. P

cutting crown on the flat need angles for 10*

I need to cut crown molding on the flat for angles 10* to the vertical and 808 TO THE HORIZONTAL WITH 90 DEGREES WALL ANGLE help
  11. P

hand held belt sander

Thanks I will take a hard look at that
  12. P

hand held belt sander

I burned out my belt sander and am in the market for a new one. Anyone have any suggestions on which is best/cheaoest or a combination of the two - I would appreciate any help thanks
  13. P

Cemetery Arbor Gate

View image in gallery It is finally mostly installed - waiting for the powers to be to decide whether or not to install pavers under the gate annd arbor (it affects the sacrificial ft on the posts) The archs are 171/2 ft across made of laminated oneny cyprus withstaggered splined joints. the...
  14. Cemetery Arbor Gate

Cemetery Arbor Gate

15. P

EDO Rocker

Thanks to all for the info. I will have to do what i started with and make up my own rocker. poppop
  16. P

EDO Rocker

I am looking for plans for the EDO rocker built by Thom Moser. If you have them or could tell me where to get themI would appreciate aany help you can provide. Thanks poppop
  17. P

looking for cyprus

Thanks Moses I'll call monday don c
  18. P

looking for cyprus

I need a bunch of cyprus to build an arbor gate for our church.Need 8/4 and 4/4 anyone have any for sale. thanks
  19. P

Dropped posts

Iwas just non a forum a typed a long reply to question asked and was summarily eliminated from the forum and had to log in on each and every link i wanted - is this how we operate?
  20. P

cyprus

Thanks for the info

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS