Search results

1. Joe Hopper

Relocating shop

Thanks Hank, appreciate that very much. Will report back. Hoping any losses are only $$$ and not body parts!
  2. Joe Hopper

Relocating shop

Three 26' what a caravan and what a shop
  3. Joe Hopper

Relocating shop

Yes, i already checked with Penske on a 26 footer with lift gate-will move shop with that one and then the house stuff with a 22 footer and car carrier later. Just have to sell the boat and a 1986 f150. Going to bring up the ATV and mower and store at my niece's place first.
  4. Joe Hopper

Relocating shop

Yes, there is a Fastenal close by. Thanks for the info, I will check it out.
  5. Joe Hopper

Relocating shop

Thanks for the quick reply Chris and Scott. I already moved my shop from Pgh. to NC once and I'm still old school love my Parks planer and old iron. I already have help lined up at the other end. I think I used a 26 ft truck to make the first trip. Unfortunately I added more since then. Or...
  6. Joe Hopper

Relocating shop

I need some recommendations for moving my shop from NC to PA (about an hour east of Pittsburgh). Anyone know any reputable machinery movers who won't make a wrong turn along the way ? I could also use some advice from anyone who has done this in the past. Should I build some pallets for the...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors