Search results

1. T

What are you bringing to the picnic? (REDUX)

Anita and I will bring potato salad.
  2. T

White Oak boards for Sale above Wilkesboro

Longest board is about 53”x7.5”x5/4”.
  3. T

Hi Larry: I’ll measure and let you know late this afternoon. Thanks.
  4. T

Sent you a PM
  5. T

I have about 2 dozen kiln dried mostly white oak boards of varying width, thickness and depth for sale. They have been in a dehumidified basement for about 2 years. I’ve sold the house, which is on Highway 16 N. between Millers Creek and Glendale Springs, so I need to dispose of them. Asking...
  6. T

Old tools info

Thanks much to Steve and Oka for the responses about my father-in-law’s tools. The Stanley No. 82 scraper is now spoken for. Any other comments are welcome.
  7. T

Old tools info

I’m going through some of my father-in-law’s old tools. I don’t know anything about them, but do oknow some of you will be able to tell me if anything here is of value. We have no use for them. There are two Stanley tools and the work light seems to be a Moffat. Can’t tell you much more than...
  8. T

Raleigh area SHOP Crawl - 12/7/19 Updated 12/4/19

Phil, if there’s still space, we’d like to attend. Tom & Anita Murphy
  9. T

The one and only What are you Bringing list

We’ll bring potato salad.
  10. T

RDU lunch this friday (20th)

Hi Phil: My wife and I need to visit K’por, so we hope to make the lunch tomorrow. Tom & Anita Murphy
  11. T

9,999 Pennies! WINNER!

Re: 9,999 Pennies! Gosh, Berta. Not for nothing, but most folks like me picked a date 10 weeks ago when the contest first opened. Now, with just one more membership to go, you encourage everybody to jump in and take a “guess”? Is that really fair? Just sayin’.
  12. T

2018 Spring Picnic Food & Beverages

We will bring a bean salad and probably a dessert. Can’t wait!
  13. T

Who is ready for a Beginners Scroll Saw Workshop?

Indeed, the class was great! Thank you Berta, and Bruce, for sharing your knowledge. And Bill’s shop was perfect for the class (and just about anything else you want to do and learn in woodworking). Maybe I’ll give my dad’s two mini scrolls a try. Anita
  14. T

Very Quick NEW Contest

June 30
  15. T

Good to go. Donation has been made. See you and the group on May 12th! Anita Murphy
  16. T

Berta: Do you know the anticipated start and finish times yet? Thanks.
  17. T

Hi Berta: May 12 is best for me, but I may need to leave early. What start and finish times do you anticipate? Thanks. Anita
  18. T

Hi Berta: Depending on the date, I’m interested. Sounds like fun. Anita Murphy Raleigh
  19. NCWW post

NCWW post

Tigerwood, red oak and bloodwood
  20. T

Comment by 'tom.m' in media 'Segmented turning'

This is a pet urn made from hard maple, walnut and cumaru. The feature ring with Chevrons was created by Charlie.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors