Search results

1. JSJ

Free Wood-mostly hard maple and cherry (Spoken for)

I cleaned out my cut-offs from my "maybe I'll need it later" cart. Never needed a stick and now either I give it to someone who can use if our it'll be expensive firewood. Located in Sherrills Ford, Catawba County. PM me if interested. Thanks! Jeff
  2. JSJ

Edge Sander WTB

I am looking for an edge sander if anyone is interested in unloading one. I really don't want a table top one. Preferably in 89" belt length range and 1.5 HP (220V or 110V). Please PM if you have one you'd like to sell or know of anyone who does. Thanks! Jeff
  3. JSJ

Customer #1.....Hardwood Store of NC Salisbury Edition (Open Now)

I visited the new Hardwood Store of NC that just opened this morning in Salisbury. I was the first customer. Met Dave and Sarah, very nice folks! The warehouse is huge and well stocked. All the product was lined up alphabetically, which made it easy to find the species you were looking for...
  4. JSJ

Gluing plywood together?

I inadvertently purchased 1/4" cherry plywood that is G1S. I needed 1/2" G2S. Can I just glue to panels together back to back to get a 1/2" G2S panel, or do I need to suck it up and buy another sheet of what I need? Thanks! Jeff
  5. JSJ

Rockler "Dust-Right" Fittings (SOLD)

I have some surplus Rockler brand dust fittings for sale. There are 2 right angle connections, and 4 straight fittings, plus the quick change handle. $35 for the lot, plus my cost to ship (local pick up available too-Sherrills Ford). PM me if interested. Thanks. Jeff
  6. JSJ

4" Oneida Dust Hose-Free (about 20') Spoken For....

I have about 20' of the standard 4" dust hose from Oneida that came with my dust collector. It is VERY stiff and does not collapse under negative pressure. It's like wrestling a dead stiff Anaconda when trying to coil it up. Yours for free if you come get it. (Sherrills Ford) PM me if...
  7. JSJ

Bessey REVO Parallel clamps FS- SOLD

I have 12 Bessey brand parallel clamps for sale as a group. Four are 40" K Body REVOlution style, open to 41". Four are 24" K Body REVOlution style, open to 25". The remaining are 24" K Body REVOlution Jr. style. Have some glue stains on the metal, before I learned how to prevent that. :)...
  8. JSJ

Powermatic Mortiser Parts (Free)

A few years ago I had a Powermatic brand mortiser and sold it. I recently found these parts which are to that machine, but I have no idea what their function might be. If any one has a need for these, they are yours! Just pay for the USPS shipping. Thanks! Jeff
  9. JSJ

Shout out to Steve Wall Lumber, Mayodan NC

Just quick shout out of thanks to great customer service at Steve Wall Lumber in Mayodan! Worked with Clint and it was great. Seemed I had the whole lumber yard to myself. The entire staff was great. Definitely worth the drive up from Catawba County. The fall colors along the way was a plus!!
  10. JSJ

Maple Veneer Sheet FREE (Spoken for)

I am cleaning out the shop and have a sheet 4'x2.5' of maple veneer sitting around. I used a portion of the 4x8 sheet for a project which I will not repeat. Anyone want this? It is the paper backed kind. I got it from Veneersupply.com I hate to toss it into the burn box. It's yours if you...
  11. JSJ

Miter Gauge FS, Woodpeckers "Exact-90" SOLD

I have a Woodpecker brand Exact-90 miter gauge that is just taking up space on my assembly table. No need for this now that I made a fairly decent table saw sled. I paid a stupid high price for this thing....not sure what I was thinking. Asking $150 or less. It gets fairly high marks in the...
  12. JSJ

Fuji Spray HVLP Turbine Mini-Mite 3 Platinum (sold)

I have a slightly used (and clean!) Fuji Spray brand HVLP turbine, Mini-Mite 3 (three stage) for sale. I was thinking about $300 for this turbine with power cord. Really have only used it to spray some sealer on a desk and a some GF milk paint on a grandfather clock. Located in Catawba...
  13. JSJ

Unknown Powermatic Mortiser Parts--Free

A few years ago I had a PM mortiser, but sold it. I found these two items (photo attached) that I know came with the machine but have no clue what they are and what they are used for. Anyway, they are yours if you want them and pay for the shipping. Please PM if interested. Thanks!
  14. JSJ

Dewalt Jigsaw DW331K For Sale

I know it's a bit old, but has spent the majority of it's life just sitting in the case. I have probably used it three times; just not a need to use it in my woodshop building furniture. I would like to get $60 for it. Comes with the case. I can ship via USPS.
  15. JSJ

Wrestling a Dead Anaconda!

I have an Oneida SuperCell dust collector and it came with a 25' four inch hose they describe as a "flex hose." I am not sure I'd use the word "flex" to describe it. I have realized that this super stiff hose is like trying to wrestle a dead Anaconda snake around the shop. I move my tools...
  16. JSJ

Router Table, Lift and Stand $330

I am going to put my router setup in my table saw extension wing, so I will have no need for this Bench Dog portable router table, Rockler router lift and the stand. I upgraded the dust collection system so it works fairly well with a 4" dust hose. $330 for the whole setup. Public meet up...
  17. JSJ

Free Wood-Spoken For

FREE!! These are some cut offs from the last two or three years. Mostly domestic hardwood with a few sticks of purple heart and other species. Free to anyone who wants it. Only caveat is that it all has to go group as I need it out of my shop ASAP. I realized I will never use this stuff and...
  18. JSJ

Long Ranger III 220v Remote for Dust Collector

I have a Long Ranger III 220v remote unit for sale. I can handle up to a 2.5 hp dust collector. Beats walking back and forth between the tool and the dust collector switch! $50 seems like a fair price. Located in Catawba County, but it's very light so shipping is available. Thanks! Jeff
  19. JSJ

SOLD-FS Grizzly Oscillating Spindle Sander w/lots of sandpaper

I have a seldom used Grizzly brand oscillating spindle sander for sale. I really didn't use it that much and need the space it is occupying in my shop. Comes with a ton of sanding tubes, assorted grits. $165. I live in Catawba County. PM if interested, thank you!!
  20. JSJ

FOR SALE: Dewalt Trim Router with Plunge Base DWP611

I purchased this this DWP611 trim router and plunge base thinking I'd use it more than two times. It really is "like new" though that description is often overused by sellers. I bought the round base for it so that I could use the standard Port Cable router bushings. All for $100 plus...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS