Search results

1. R

Needed a PSI Gatsby Kit.

Had someone ask about a Gold Gatsby the other day.But I don't have one and don't want to pay as much for shipping as the kit.If anyone has an extra shoot me a pm and we will work something out.Please! Thanks Robert
  2. R

Nother Lathe!!!

Well Thanks to Don & Bob Alexander I have another lathe.Had another visit today and did some traden'.Now I've got a HF lathe in the shop.I really enjoyed the afternoon.Mabe next time we can actualy do some turning.Don&Bob are real good people.If you ever get the chance to meet them go for it...
  3. R

Met ncwwer's today

Sorry no pic's :nah:.But it did happen.Well I sold my planer to day to some real nice folk's.Bob Alaxander,Don & Matthew came down today to pick it up.It was good to meet somemore of the "family".Next time we will have to take some pic's.
  4. R

Everytime I go away from the site it logs me out:help:.Even if I have clicked on the remember me:dontknow:?Whats up with that??????:icon_scra
  5. R

Chisel & meat "mine"

Ouch!Well it happened :tinysmile_cry_t:.I was trying to take the nib off the bottom of a bowl.I know probably NOT the way you should:nah:.The wood give the chisel slipped and *&%$#&.The chisel landed between my first and middle finger on my left hand:eek:.Now I have 4 sticthes between my...
  6. R

More Cherry Burl

Been working to get this one for over a year.Going to bring it home Sat.:banana:.Shot the guy is even going to HELP cut it down And load it:gar-Bi.
  7. R

Dewalt drill chuck??

My brother's dewalt drill went out.Well the chuck went.Was wondering if anyone know's where to get a replacement? Thanks
  8. R

Free Pecan tree

On Winston Salem CL.Good luck.
  9. R

Mini Lathe Tools???

I was just wondering if anyone had any mini lathe tools they are not using?If so maby we could make some kind of trade:icon_scra:dontknow:.
  10. R

Somebody get this PLEASE!

FREE tree's on Char. CL in York SC.Poplar,Cherry,Pine,.Ready to pickup.
  11. R

Commericial sale's

I didn't think we were allowed to post commericial adds in the classified's. Has that policy changed??
  12. R

Cutting Burl???

I have a chance to get some oak burl:icon_cheers.My brother has a large oak on his property that has a LARGE burl around the trunk.The question is can the burl be cut off the tree without killing the tree?
  13. R

Ashville CL

There are a few lathes on cl.Just in case someone is looking:dontknow:.
  14. R

IT's Here

:eusa_danc Well Woodcraft called today and said the lathe came in:eusa_clap.So I took off after work and after a 60mi. round trip it now sits in my shop:banana:.I know no pics didn't happen,but I've got a witness:wink_smil.While I was there another member came in.I'm sorry I'm bad with names but...
  15. R

New Rikon

Well I did it.Took the Harbor Freight lathe back today:5sigh:.The manager told me the refund would be in the mail in 5to7 days:eek:.:widea:Told he I had already put down a deposit on another one and needed the CASH:wink_smil.So he made it good:eusa_clap.While I was there I told him about the...
  16. R

Deals at Hickory??

Just wondering if anyone know's if there will be any GOOD deals at the Extravaganza??
  17. R

New son {Photo Added}

View image in gallery In-law that is.My oldest daughter got married yesterday:eusa_danc:tinysmile_cry_t:.A happy time but sad time too. I worry that she has got a good one.But I have to let go and trust that SHE made a good choice:icon_scra.I am SOOOOO proud of her. Oh ya Randy if you need...
  18. R

New Lathe x 2

As some of you know I bought the hf34706 from Ncturner.Thanks Gary:icon_thum.Well I had some problems:eusa_doh:.To start with the faceplate was bad.Thanks to Steelwheel he sent me another.:thumbs_up.Then after trying to turn on center I found that the headshaft was not true:BangHead:. Called hf...
  19. R

Jet 1014 onCL char $550

He has an entire setup.All you need to get to turning.
  20. R

HF Lathe Problem.

As I stated in another thread I've got a small problem:BangHead:.Mounted up a nice piece of Mahogany wanted to make a chip&dip dish.After some turning and alot of tare out:eek:.I got to looking to find the problem.Well what I found was when they welded the threaded insert in the face plate.They...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS