Search results

1. R

thing other than pens #'s 3-6

It's about time you mount something up.:rotflm::rotflm: They look good there Don.Can't wait for you to cut into that Maple:wink_smil.
  2. R

Super Awesome Lathe Disc Sander~!

Thats a neat sander:icon_thum.Just wondering you gona put a miter slot in the top?
  3. R

Needed a PSI Gatsby Kit.

Thanks Phillip:icon_thum.I ordered that bundle a whila back.Might have to order it again:icon_scra.Can't never have too many bushings:nah:.
  4. R

Needed a PSI Gatsby Kit.

Does the wall street us the same bushing,barrel trimmer and such.Never turned one:help:.
  5. R

Needed a PSI Gatsby Kit.

Had someone ask about a Gold Gatsby the other day.But I don't have one and don't want to pay as much for shipping as the kit.If anyone has an extra shoot me a pm and we will work something out.Please! Thanks Robert
  6. R

Help with carbide tipped tools

If you can post a link for the youtube video?As far as making the tool find a machine shop.From what I've seen all you need to do is mill down the end of the shaft drill and tap.:icon_scra
  7. R

Oak

Yep I picked up a pair of roller blades when I hauled off the trash.I like the wheels from the roller blades better.They have more of a V shape.
  8. R

Oak

Hey Phil what you need is a steady rest.I need one myself.You can get all kind of plans on line.
  9. R

Deer Antler Question(update)

Re: Deer Antler Question Man never heard that before:eek:.Sure hope it's NOT I have already sold a few.Did you google it??
  10. R

American Chestnut Burl

Kyle there is a Forrestry Office over on Hwy 273 out of Mt Holly.About 15 to 20 mi. from you.It's about 3mi from me.If you want to check them out let me know.I can give you directions.
  11. R

Good deal???

Kelly if I was you I would keep looking.If you can.That is basicly a blue harbor freight model. I had one of those unless you mount it down."NOT just on the ends" it will flex right at the headstock:BangHead:.And if you are going to turn pens that ain't good.
  12. R

Cooler Weather = Shop Time

Looks like you have been busy there ole bud:icon_thum.Man those are looking good.As for hollowing out.:eusa_thin How about some fostner bit's:dontknow::icon_scra.
  13. R

Red Bud burl

I would wait until Dec. when it's good and cold.With the way the weather is around here.You never know when the sap stops.So the colder the better.Good luck.I've got a cherry burl I'm waiting to get.
  14. R

Nother Lathe!!!

Au man you ain't even got yours outa storage yet:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:.
  15. R

Nother Lathe!!!

Well Thanks to Don & Bob Alexander I have another lathe.Had another visit today and did some traden'.Now I've got a HF lathe in the shop.I really enjoyed the afternoon.Mabe next time we can actualy do some turning.Don&Bob are real good people.If you ever get the chance to meet them go for it...
  16. R

Met ncwwer's today

Bob I want to THANK you and Don as well.Oh I can't forget Matthew.I really enjoyed it also.I don't think I could have found a better couple guy to get the planer. It's also good to have someone in the shop I can talk about wood with.I'm kinda tired of talking to myself:rotflm:.I always get...
  17. R

Rifle Shells

There is a guy over in IAP that sells the kit's for like $13.OO.
  18. R

Met ncwwer's today

Sorry no pic's :nah:.But it did happen.Well I sold my planer to day to some real nice folk's.Bob Alaxander,Don & Matthew came down today to pick it up.It was good to meet somemore of the "family".Next time we will have to take some pic's.
  19. R

Everytime I go away from the site it logs me out:help:.Even if I have clicked on the remember me:dontknow:?Whats up with that??????:icon_scra
  20. R

Totally weird thing happened

+1:cry_smile

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors