Search results

1. Craig C

Selling my Powermatic P-50 6" Jointer---SOLD

Selling my Powermatic P 50 jointer. Need to make space in my small shop and just don't use it that much any more. I had it wired for 220 but rewired it back to 110 to sell. Comes with a spare set of sharpened blades, as well as my ugly but effective shop-made mobile base. Am located in Oak...
  2. Craig C

Selling my jointer, should I rewire back to 110?

Interested in your thoughts--I am selling my Powermatic 50 6-inch jointer to make some room in my small shop. I rebuilt it from the ground up when I bought it and rewired the motor to 220. Before I list it for sale, should I re-wire it back to 110? I have already moved the jointer out of my...
  3. Craig C

Sawstop overarm dust collection assembly for sale

Selling my Sawstop overarm dust collection assembly. Brand new in unopened box. I don't cut large sheet goods so I connected my blade guard directly to my vac. Don't need the overarm. Asking $150. ($289 at Rockler). Pick up in or near Greensboro. PM me with any questions. Thanks Craig
  4. Craig C

How to write on top of Anchorseal?

Hi Folks, I need to mark on the ends of boards I have sealed with Anchorseal. Nothing I have found "sticks", or it doesn't look legible. Have you found something that works for you?
  5. Craig C

Carver's riffler rasp set of 8, made in Italy by Corradi. Never used

Set of eight. These are high-end Corradi rasps. They have never been used. Retail for $210 new on Amazon and Woodcraft. Corradi - Riffler Rasps, Set of 8 (A-H) Includes flat taper, flat, oval, triangle, square, round, half round, and knife. 7 1/2". Asking $150, will ship free. PM me if...
  6. Craig C

Sold. Accu-miter heavy duty miter gauge

Was going to put this on Ebay but thought I would see if any of you guys are interested in it. I would like to get $100 for it. It was $220 new and it is in great condition. Just put a new shot pin in it. Will ship for whatever it costs to get it where you are. (It's pretty heavy) Or...
  7. Craig C

Sold. Knud Oland scrapers with extra bits.

Years ago I took a bowl turning class from Knud Oland. He used just two scrapers like these to make bowls from rough blank to finish. He also made and sold these scrapers and I bought these from him. I used these two scrapers to make many bowls until I sold my lathe when I moved to a...
  8. Craig C

SOLD. Heavy duty 4-way cabinet/ frame clamp. Reposting with a $175 price drop.

Selling this frame clamp that I bought when I had a bigger shop. Works great--quick set up, applies even, four-way clamping pressure, always square. This thing is a rugged cast-iron beast. Clamp capacity is 52" x 36". I've used it a lot for cabinet doors and table top glue ups. Overall...
  9. Craig C

What is this thing?

Cleaning out the deep dark corners of the shop and came across this. I'm thinking it is a circle cutting jig for my Delta bandsaw but don't remember how I got it or if these are all the parts. Have never used it. Couldn't find anything on line. Does anyone have one of these? Even better...
  10. Craig C

Big frame/door clamp for sale

After seeing everyone else's shops on the terrific Triad shop crawl, I have decided to get serious about using space better in my small basement shop. Selling this frame clamp that I bought when I had a much larger shop. When I need it, it is great--quick set up, even four-way clamping...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS