Search results

1. B

Metal Table Saw T-Square fence 2019-04-16

A deluxe T-square style metal fence. Requires metal working tools and knowledge. Found on web, author encourages distribution.
  2. B

Plywood vs. solid wood

Brilliant idea. Stuff always piles up where you don't need it, on top of things you need.
  3. B

All decked out

Olympic stained pine. An amazing product, primer, sealer and stain all in one.
  4. B

All decked out

5. B

Okay, what gives with this?

WHAT!?!?? Not laziness or stupidity in a retail store? Say it aint so.
  6. B

yes, the longer one was on the money, the shorter appeared to have a factory cut
  7. B

###? Both are alleged 8' 1x4 premium pine boards, yet one is 6 1/8" shorter than the other. I have never come across this much difference before.
  8. B

A milestone tomorrow on the deck build

Tomorrow would be Beth's birthday had she not died in January. For those of you who remember, the deck build was in the works already then, but we added the 10x10 section which will be her memorial garden. The green risers will hold plants and her ash container, the deck will be stained the...
  9. B

Building a big deck

yeah, I am pretty sure this is my last solo one
  10. B

Building a big deck

Olympic stain and sealer, this color brown (wife picked it, I have no idea what it is called) We did managed to get the rails done yesterday before the monsoons.
  11. B

Building a big deck

Has eaten my brain. Made my knees and back hurt. Left more scrapes and bruises on me than I care to think of. Sweated more than a man my age should. And has been a blast, figuring out things, fixing problems, adapting to reality. I used to do construction years ago, and it has made me remember...
  12. B

Cool workbench topper

That is awesome, so is her whole channel. Thanks for a new watch.
  13. B

What is your favorite?

on woodworking videos 1. I am pre-drilling the holes. No, stupid, you are drilling the holes. 2. Just shooting some brads in there to hold it until the glue dries. Are you going to remove them when it does? 3. Other
  14. B

Deck joist service life?

Ditto on the nail gun. Wow. My life is saved. Also chop saw with extension blocks. Life is good.
  15. B

a good reminder for some and maybe brand new info for those of you new to hand tools

wow, that whole site is amazing. thanks for digging it up
  16. B

For you wooden tool fans (you know who you are!)

I wish I could, I sent it to my nephew for a birthday present, and he is in Guam right now.
  17. B

For you wooden tool fans (you know who you are!)

A wooden plow plane I came across. Sharpened the blade, and Bob's-yer-uncle. This one is interesting, as it can double as a rabbet plane as well.
  18. B

Porter Cable Drill Press at Lowes

I should think so, It should serve well.
  19. B

Porter Cable Drill Press at Lowes

Yes, that's the one. I probably got my fat fingers on 0 and 9 mixied up again.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors