Search results

1. D

Vise Spindle Replacement

I've got a Scandanavian bench that missing the spindle on the tail vise. I do not need any recommendations to distributors. I would just like to know if anyone makes or knows someone personally who makes wooden spindles. That's all. Private message me about this please. Connor
  2. D

Anybody looking to push a jointer out the door?

Just send me a message or post something here. Preferably a nice 6 inch, I don't think I have any business with an 8 inch jointer. I just don't work on that scale. I don't have the money for anything higher end (Powermatic etc) but I'd prefer something solid and heavy. Oldschool sounds good...
  3. D

M+T End Grain Desk Complete

Made this outta some scrap from work for the g/f. More pictures in my profile, made an album, but here's a couple for now. No jigs, routers or sand paper involved here. Not sure how to make the photos just BE in the text here. Sorry.
  4. D

Interface needs editing. Can only upload one photo at a time in albums.....

So when I go to upload pictures to an album I have to select file, open file, click upload, then wait for the item to upload, rinse repeat.... There must be someone who can update the website software. It has taken me 25 minutes to upload 30 photos. Which is absurd comparatively speaking...
  5. D

Looking for a Used 14" Bandasaw

$300-$450 range being on the higher end Don't need pointers about where to look or what I should get, just curious if anyone has something they're pushing out the door. Thanks a bunch Connor
  6. D

Workbench Slabs - taking census on who many are interested in

For lack of desire to go into detail, I work in [wooden] slab production m-f. PM if you have interest in a BENCH TOP slab only. Dog holes bored, vice cut outs and reliefs underneath if desired. NOT undercarriage built, no vises included. Slab only. Solid white hickory, or hard maple, or oak...
  7. D

Looking for a nice scorp, various drawknives

Nothing on Ebay blowing my hairback. I'd like a Barr Scorp but $140 is a bit rich for my blood right now.... so maybe someone bought one down the line, opted out of chairmaking and wants a hundred bucks for it? Drawknives looking for a bevel up, bevel down, free of pittin and the need for...
  8. D

Driving from Atlanta to Duram NC, back down to Atlanta soon

Probably some time in the next month in all reality, I don't have a hard date yet as it's for total leisure. If anyone needs something brought up or brought back down, the Bonehead Express is happy to do what it can. Also, I will be a few blocks from the famous Highland Hardware. Bare in mind...
  9. D

Calling all carvers.. need sharpening pointers.

Any recommendations on books videos that help obtain a truly sharp edge/technique? Just acquired quite the slew of boat gouges. Anyhow, I'm starting from the ground up. Something says it ain't much like flattening, honing and sharpening a bench or mortise chisel. Thanks, Connor

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS