1. Touchwood

Latest Turnings

Absolutely beautiful work !!!!!!!
  2. Touchwood

Small Flat and round projects

Very nice work !!!
  3. Touchwood

Dining room chairs

You're right The Taylor holes are actually elongated to allow for the ample flex in the back braces
  4. Touchwood

Dining room chairs

Extremely nice work Steve. I cheated a bit with my back braces by laminating them on a form. Yours look beautiful
  5. Touchwood

T-12 Fluorescent Tubes.

what length
  6. Touchwood

what kind of cherry

flat sawn Sapele ??
  7. Touchwood

Laptop desks

You're right . Becksvoort took the Jefferson design and modified it so if you wanted you could put in a modern laptop
  8. Touchwood

Laptop desks

there was a good article on building one in Fine Woodworking a few years ago
  9. Touchwood

Johnny Walker new "Bottle"

They'll probably claim it "ages" better in a wood bottle;)
  10. Touchwood

Life Update

long time no hear. Glad to see you're back and busy. Take care, Don
  11. Touchwood

Repeat with better photos

I agree with the mix of woods. Great hand-made craftsmanship and obvious knowledge of good joinery. That's a museum piece IMHO
  12. Touchwood

Latest nesting tables

That is absolutely beautiful work!!!!!
  13. Touchwood

Article pictures

I haven't tried posting any pictures lately so really haven't seen the changes. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised:)
  14. Touchwood

Article pictures

Thanks Bas.. Wonder why they "fixed" it. It used to be pretty easy to see what you'd posted in the past
  15. Touchwood

Article pictures

Thanks Bas, That's exactly what I see with a "file not found" message. How did you find the new path?
  16. Touchwood

Sawing crown molding on a table saw?

Its pretty simple with a radial arm saw. Just position it at the right angle against the back fence
  17. Touchwood

Laminar Design

Thanks Joe' Don't we have any experts anymore on the website?? Seems like old information should be recoverable unless they actually deleted it. We used to get response from the "Help Desk" with HELP
  18. Touchwood

Laminar Design

Touchwood Don Corporate Member 24 minutes ago...
  19. Touchwood

Article pictures

I posted an article backl in 2013 titled "Laminar Design" I can find the article in my media but the JPEGs wont open. Any clues on why not. ??
  20. Touchwood

what kind of wood

I have several boards that look almost identical and they are definitely Ash

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS