Search results

1. D

Carbon Method on hand tools?

Is this an oxymoron? "worked for 100's of years" and "a better solution"? Sorry, please forgive.
  2. D

Raffle sales chart 04/10/2024

And so much to offer in raffle prizes!!!!!!
  3. D

Ash Dowels, Danish Cord, and Lineberry Carts

Understand, 3+ hrs for me. And the bbq is good. Thank you
  4. D

Ash Dowels, Danish Cord, and Lineberry Carts

Are you coming to the picnic? We could add any donations to the excess to the (coming soon) silent auction. I could be interested in some dowels and a cart.
  5. D

New Air Compressor

I have a drawer of incompatible fittings. There are several variations of 1/4 quick disconnects and they do NOT interchange. If you compare inventory at Big Blue, Northern Tool, HF, etc., you can see the difference. I’ve been switching to Milton fittings and sometimes they are annoying but I...
  6. D

Problems with carnauba wax

Paste, yes. I apply the wax to the object–bowl, vase, pen, etc.–let it surface dry (like waxing a car), and then buff it on the wheel
  7. D

Problems with carnauba wax

I've experienced water spotting with the hard carnauba wax I got when I got the beal system. I switched to Mother's Car (carnauba) wax and have had no more issues.
  8. D

March 2024 Monthly Contest - Clock Cases

Two really outstanding entries; regretfully, one winner. Congratulations Rob. I'll DM you.
  9. D

Thanks Dan. Bob didn’t submit his work for the contest. We’re you able to vote?
  10. D

PICNIC: What are you bringing to sell or trade

Might be good to plan to bring your own table and if you can, a pop-up cover. Table space will be in high demand with all that is going on. There’ll be some announcements from Matt, the event coordinator, soon.
  11. D

Still time to vote.
  12. D

PICNIC: What are you bringing to sell or trade

I do have a 7.5hp - 10 HP (I believe) 220V single phase electric compressor motor (incoming wire size is #6) I can bring. Probably needs bearings as a minimum. This would be a great boat anchor if you had a hoist to pull it up. OBTW, motor shaft is 1-3/8 inches dia. I have a pulley for that if...
  13. D

Layered Laser Cut Surfboard Scene

Cabin decor for the next cruise to the islands!!!
  14. D

Another arm chair completed

LOL! And now everyone looks! Yes!!!!
  15. D

April Contest

This one has got to be good! This month's contest is for stationary shop benches and/or jigs, must be 80% scratch built, not a kit build (sorry). If you've built one, time to show it off. I'm widening up the "completed within" window (84 months) because I don't expect there are too many here...
  16. D

Time to vote~
  17. D

Hello from Taylorsville

"...now that I’m not as busy..." 🤣🤣
  18. D

Walnut buffet project completed.

Nnnaaawww. Just me. And, now you have committed! Thanks in advance. It's gonna be great! OBTW, I need a console for a TV stand.
  19. D

New member from Aiken, South Carolina

Fay, I'm over the interstate and through the woods in Trenton off Bettis Academy.
  20. D

Anyone want a mini-frige for their shop?

I'd turn it into a hotbox for sterilizing if the plastic didn't melt and I could donate the refrigerant.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS