Search results

1. D

Workshop Closeout Sale

Was this TT's ?
  2. D

The Odd Tape Measures

Put my Fatmax in the designated spot on my tool belt and then proceeded to "disrobed " to be able to use it, (get it out ). Kinda miss my Stanley 12' with the Formica on the side for measurements. I, like Bill, had two Stanleys.
  3. D

Making Wood Vertical Blinds

I don't remember any sheet in the shop
  4. D

A long time coming

Howdy Jeff, Are you planning on putting in a split AC?
  5. D

Long overdue art frame

I like the contrast on the inlay, and the caption gave me a smile. Stay Warm it is coming your way, Ed
  6. D

How many amp panel for shop?

So Jeff, having you in the Durham shop, and having gas in the house, ended up 80A for the house panel and 120 for the addition/shop. I would pull 200A line. Much depends on your calculated load, and I think it might have a 80% max load rating too, but I'll defer to contemporary code...
  7. D

Question About Glue Up For Box Making

Which would allow the alignment the easiest? We seem to have alignment issues on our cutting boards. Don't think it would matter from the glue's point of view.
  8. D

glue up

Usually I pre wet end grain, and rub joints on long/side grain to insure the glue is covering the joint.
  9. D

New Christmas Toys ... uhhh ... I meant tools

Set of battery run tools-ought to last the remainder of what's left on this run.
  10. D

MDF-To biscuit, or ?

In the process of making a veneered MDF box, thought that the hinge screws were not going to hold for long. Thinking a biscuit half might be the ticket to add strength where the hinges will be attached. Other solutions welcome.....dowels, inset hardwood, bolt?? And Merry Christmas to you, Ed
  11. D

Red or Green?

green has my vote
  12. D

Extra leverage for F-clamps

Nice solution Mike, as I enter the four score zone.
  13. D

Lathe Duplication

How about a single source light? Theo Haralampou's presentation, via Record Tool, made it look like a natural process to obtain the same shape.
  14. D

Cheese board

Very true senor Pop-pop-see I'm lernin Tejas
  15. D

Once more- what is it?

Cherry, if domestic
  16. D

New Charcuterie Serving Board Designs

I like the execution, and kudos to Jean on the design.
  17. D

Question for Dewalt scroll saw owners

I haven't had any issues with that.
  18. D

New Store! 2024

Cheryl, OH, How I miss you, Hil and Jeff and your wonderful selection and services out here in the republic. Best wishes for continued success and enjoy the coming holidays, Ed
  19. D

Good morning

Greetings from the republic
  20. D

Best router bit

Many sources for custom router bits, if that is your desire.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors