Search results

1. G

Dust collector motor

I had a similar problem with a Delta 50-850 motor. Got a capacitor from Amazon after having a hard time getting the exact replacement (during lockdown last year when most places were closed). Search ASIN B07WDYCT74 ~$13 - long delivery time but I wasn't in a hurry. The previous owner put on a...
  2. G

Phenolic saw plates cheap!

I would like to order 4 Delta Unisaw (DL-1U) and 2 Ridgid (RG-5). Thanks!
  3. G

Better plywood than big box stores?

You might try A&M Supply in Charlotte. They sell to the public and have Baltic Birch, pre-finished ply, etc. 3300 Woodpark Blvd Ste H, Charlotte, NC 28206 · (704) 598-7272
  4. G

New to NCW and Beautiful Charlotte, NC

Welcome Will. The Charlotte Woodworkers have a shop space "in progress" where we meet. The shop is open every Monday night. Our monthly meetings are every 3rd Tuesday and there's a meeting tomorrow night. Check out the meetings tab on the website for directions...
  5. G

Shop Outlets !!

Tamper resistant outlets have little doors that keep kids from putting keys, paperclips, etc into the outlets and this also keeps most dust out without having to keep up with the child proof inserts. Combined that with the gasket Jim mentioned, and you should be fairly dust proof. Maybe start...
  6. G

New Marquetry Table

Yeah, that's super awesome. The carving looks so even, the transitions between the black sides and top look really crisp, and the leaf & shadow is really cool too. Nice work Mike:icon_thum
  7. G

Latest projects-or at least ones I've finished recently......

Looking good Mike.:icon_thum Too bad about the fan veneer top, but nice save with the Sapele. The Sycamore looks great too. You're getting good at making those tables.
  8. G

4th Annual Charlotte Area NCWW Christmas get together

Count me in. Any date and/or time works for me. :)
  9. G

Happy Birthday GregSmith!

Thanks guys. -I'm an aspiring old coot Greg.
  10. G

My 1st Class-Shamrock as a teacher? Students table Completed

It would appear that you are a 1st class teacher. Nice looking table.:)
  11. G

Guitar pick variety

I don't know how this would work on wood, but it seems like a clever product. I believe it works material dimensioned in either mm or inches. ;) http://www.pickpunch.com
  12. G

2nd AnnualCharlotte area Xmas Demo-interest?

I'll be there too. Should be fun.:icon_thum Thanks for setting this up.
  13. G

Congratulations to Shamrock

Congratulations Mike! :icon_thum
  14. G

Charlotte Area Get Together/Finishing the Finish workshop

Sign me up too - L+D.:icon_thum I don't think SEH is open for lunch on Sundays, though.
  15. G

Serpentine Inlay Table-Done!

That table turned out awesome!:eusa_clap Love the Maple spalting - also that sweet looking Walnut. Looks even better in person. Excellent job on the stringing and panels:icon_thum As for my table, I keep finding excuses not to work on it. I'm too chicken to cut inlay grooves all over it...
  16. G

Survival Kit

Very Cool :icon_thum -I helped some Cub Scouts when I was a Boy Scout and I'm sure they gave me something, but you've made something that Scout will never forget. :eusa_clap Greg
  17. G

Kids Computer Desk - Done

Nice Desk -I like the design - solid wood:icon_thum. I don't see no computer. Your kids are awesome.:icon_cheers
  18. G

Floating Top Table Pics

So, I finally got some decent pictures of a table I finished last year.:icon_thum It's a floating top table modeled after an article in Fine Woodworking #135. I made two of them and gave one to my brother and his wife for a wedding present. That one was Maple with a Sapele top and this one is...
  19. Floating Top Table

Floating Top Table

Based on design in FWW. Beech base and Walnut top. Water based lacquer finish
  20. Floating Top Table

Floating Top Table

Based on design in FWW. Beech base and Walnut top. Water based lacquer finish

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS