Search results

1. L

Looking for local (Durham NC) machine shop

Hello, I'm looking for a local machine shop recommendation to make a one of a kind aluminum jig for drilling hinges. I am aware of the existing commercial jigs but am looking for something slightly different. What I have in mind seems simple to me but (probably) requires a milling machine to...
  2. L

Anyone use a Fuji 3-stage HVLP?

Does anyone have experience with the 3-stage Fuji HVLP? Is the 3-stage system strong enough to spray water-based topcoats? Are the quieter versions of the system worth the extra $100-200 cost? Does the new Fuji gun with the pattern control work as well as described. I am looking to...
  3. L

Charles Neil Spray Finishing Class

If anyone is looking for an excellent class on spray finishing water based products I heartily recommend they consider Charles Neil's finishing class in New Market Virginia. I just completed the class and learned tons. We covered everything from wood prep and blotch control to coloring with...
  4. L

Hello

My name is Scott Langdon and McRabbet says I need to introduce myself. I am a lifelong hobbyist woodworker working out of my garage in Durham NC. I have been visiting this site for over a year but just posted my first message. I have dabbled in many woodworking projects but I have a strong...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS