Search results

1. Partman

Greensboro Lunch - Tuesday

No can do this month
  2. Partman

HICKORY II

The KINGSPOR’S WOODWORKING EXTRAVAGANZA floor map has come out. We the NCWOODWORKER.net group have a new spot. Us NCWOODWORKER’s will be in left rear corner this year. Come out and support us and KLINGSPOR. That will be Friday October 20th and Saturday October 21st in the HICKORY METRO...
  3. Partman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steve Coles

Hope you have a great day. Thank you for starting North Carolina woodworker and being a good friend to me.
  4. Partman

First Place at the State Fair!

Well done as always
  5. Partman

Hickory

Something going on in Hickory this Friday October 20th and Saturday the 21st.It will be the Klingspore Woodworking EXTRAVAGANZA 25th anniversary. I have been going since 2007 and haven’t missed but one year since. Well the two years they did not have it looking forward to this year who else is...
  6. Partman

I still do a little woodworking

Something that would use all my scraps
  7. Partman

I still do a little woodworking

Cutting board in progress
  8. Partman

sound deadening for steel machine stands

Rubberized undercoating
  9. Partman

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Tuesday

Will not make it today. You all have a good time.
  10. Partman

Goodbye - sort of

Congratulations on the new job. Good luck with the move and you are all ways part of NCWOODWORKER. Thanks for being a great friend.
  11. Partman

Greensboro Lunch Time

Will not be able to make it this time.
  12. Partman

Merry Christmas

Same hear MERRY CHRISTMAS
  13. Partman

Wishing all my Friends, acquaintances and future NCWW Friends a VERY Merry Christmas

Thanks Hank! I wish you and yours a MERRY CHRISTMAS all so
  14. Partman

Finishing Workshop series

ME I am ready for a class.:)
  15. Partman

New Member in Weaverville, NC

Glad to have you join the group.
  16. Partman

Post extravaganza

First thank you to Klingspore,Coleman and his staff and crew for a good show also thank you to the NorthCarolinawoodworkers.net friends that showed up to work the show.I had a good time seem to be a good show thank you again.:)
  17. Partman

Happy Birthday SteveColes

:)Happy Birthday to our founder Steve Coles. Thank you for all you’re done for NCWW, and thank you for your friendship.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS