Search results

1. A

Did you forget something?

I will buy a few tickets, let me know how , thanks !!
  2. A

Looking for help with a piece I need cut with a CNC

I need to get a small sign done via CNC, I do not own one and I need this on a piece about 17 inches by 17 or smaller. Wondering if there is anyone not too far from Durham that can help with this small project ? Thanks in advance.
  3. A

Looking for a piece of walnut.....

I left a msg with Dan, who says he has some walnut, waiting to hear back from him.
  4. A

Hi Scott, I was trying to save a trip to Gibsonville, but if I get no luck, then I will drive out there, its just about a 40 minute ride for me and its tough to get there after work before they close.
  5. A

Wondering if any Durham area folks may have a piece of Walnut hanging around that they would like to part with for some cash and save me a trip to Gibsonville today? I'm looking for 4/4 , 26 in long by 10 inches wide. I went over to Klingspor yesterday and sadly they have zero walnut and...
  6. A

Help with re saw

Thanks for the idea Charly, but with what I need to do I need to stop the cut about halfway down the board. Its kinda of an odd project I'm doing.
  7. A

Help with re saw

So basically I have a 12 Delta band saw, looking for advice to try and get a blade for it to handle my resaw job. I have a 1/4 blade on it now. Where is a good place to purchase one, either online or in person and recommendations, thanks !
  8. A

Help with re saw

I have tried this with my current blade and I think because its too small it wont stay straight. Even using the fence system.
  9. A

Help with re saw

I know the blade is too small, but its rare that I do something like this. Thanks for the advice, appreciated.
  10. A

Help with re saw

I have some 2 inch square poplar that I need to cut by re saw method and my band saw is not set up for re saw, wondering if anyone in the Durham area could help me with this? I have 4 of them that will need to be cut in half of course the long way. Thanks in advance for any help at all.
  11. A

Free Table Saw

Rick, sent you a PM.
  12. A

Free Table Saw

Rick let me get a hold of him.
  13. A

Free Table Saw

I know someone in Durham, looking for a table saw is this still available ?
  14. A

Looking to borrow a large Forstner Bit

sounds good see you then, If I have any issues I will call and thanks again !!!
  15. A

Phil, I think the 2 1/4 will work fine, I was thinking about coming by around 1 ish today if that works for you.
  16. A

Free Hickory (GONE)

next in line if any left
  17. A

OK, I will msg you tomorrow, since your out for the day.
  18. A

Im looking for a 2 1/4 or a 2 1/2 or both ?
  19. A

No I'm using it on plain old pine. What are you near in Raleigh ?
  20. A

I'm looking to borrow a 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 forstner bit for a one time project will probably need it for a few days. I'm in Durham, thanks !!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS