Search results

1. B

Knife Scales / Grip Blanks - Exotic Burls

1. Black Dyed Spalted Maple Burl **Bookmatched** 5” x 1.625” x 0.49” 2. York Gum Burl ** Highly Figured** Bookmatched 5.25” x 2” x 0.44” 3. Australian Red Morrel Burl **Bookmatched** 5.125” x 1.5” x 0.39” 4. York Gum Burl **Bookmatched** 5.125” x 1.625” x 0.36” $75 for all four. Images shown...
  2. B

Anyone need any exotic thin stock?

These are sold but I do have actual knife scales for sale as well if interested.
  3. B

Big Maple Burl Blank (SOLD)

Selling this big maple burl turning blank roughly 12”x12”x3” $50 Pickup in Cary
  4. B

Anyone need any exotic thin stock?

Various species - all are 3 1/4” wide, 24” long with varying thicknesses (see below). First picture - Left to Right A. Curly Chechen 1/2” B. Cocobolo 1/4” C. Granadillo 3/8” D. Granadillo 3/8” E. Granadillo 3/8” F. Leopardwood 3/8” G. Padauk 1/2” H. Padauk 1/2” I. Curly Chechen 1/2”...
  5. B

Floating Shelf Commission

Hello, I have a commission that I’m not going to be able to work on (due to recent injury) and am searching for another local woodworker who is able to help me out and take it off my hands. It’s for two floating shelves built and installed in a house in Cary (working with an Interior...
  6. B

Drum Sander

Hi all, I've got an end grain cutting board that I need to sand flat and an ROS isn't doing it for me. Wondering if anyone in Cary has a drum sander I could use. I'm happy to pay for my time to use it! Thanks, Jake
  7. B

Where to buy spindle turning blanks

Awesome, thanks guys. I'm definitely going to make a trip to West Penn and maybe even The Hardwood Store in the near future. Was looking at the prices for blanks at WP, 1.5x1.5x6 bocote for under $2 is in heard of. Woodcraft would be triple that or more.
  8. B

I don't mind driving out there or buying online. I just want a place that has a good selection that's also kiln dried.
  9. B

Hello, I wanted to get some opinions on places (local or online) to buy domestic/exotic kiln-dried spindle blanks. I have bought quite a few from the Raleigh Woodcraft, almost all fully encased in wax and most with MC above 20%. I am wanting to find a place that sells blanks that are already...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS