Search results

1. J

Quarter Sawn 4/4 Sycamore $4.25 bdft

I have 500 bdft of 4/4 QS Sycamore. 3”-10” widths, 8’ - 11’ lengths Air dried or kiln dried $4.25 bdft I also have several 8/4” Sycamore slabs, 12”-16” wide, 10’ long, air dried to 13 % moisture content PM or Call me if interested joshua 919.896.2713
  2. J

Jorgensen F-clamp Parts?

Does anyone know where I can find replacement handles and adjustable feet for Jorgensen F clamps? It looks like Jorgensen recently went out of business. Anyone got any ideas? I have about 50 clamps that need replacement parts. Thanks Joshua
  3. J

Hello Folks

Greetings folks, My name is Joshua Paxson. I'm a carpenter and furniture maker in Chatham Co doing work all over the triangle. i love seeing wood go from tree to final project, be it a table, cabinet, beam, or house. If you're a sawyer I'd love to make your acquaintance. If you're a carpenter...
  4. J

What makes a good saw log?

Call to all sawyers out there, I am helping a buddy fell and work up about 10 large oaks (12-20" diameter) in the coming weeks. He lives in a residential neighborhood in N Chatham Co. I am going to get the wood milled onsite once we have it on the ground. What makes a good saw log? I'm wary of...
  5. J

Poplar Slab Suntanned?

Hey folks, Last week I installed a beautiful poplar slab at a local business. However, when I arrived at the job from the shop, the slab appeared to have a "seat-belt tan" from the straps I used to secure while en route. The poplar was finished with three coats of water-based poly early that...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS