Search results

1. J

Quarter Sawn 4/4 Sycamore $4.25 bdft

Off of Mann’s Chapel in between Pittsboro and Chapel Hill NC
  2. J

Quarter Sawn 4/4 Sycamore $4.25 bdft

I have 500 bdft of 4/4 QS Sycamore. 3”-10” widths, 8’ - 11’ lengths Air dried or kiln dried $4.25 bdft I also have several 8/4” Sycamore slabs, 12”-16” wide, 10’ long, air dried to 13 % moisture content PM or Call me if interested joshua 919.896.2713
  3. J

Delta Benchtop Mortiser

Chris, Is this still for sale? joshua
  4. J

Jorgensen F-clamp Parts?

Does anyone know where I can find replacement handles and adjustable feet for Jorgensen F clamps? It looks like Jorgensen recently went out of business. Anyone got any ideas? I have about 50 clamps that need replacement parts. Thanks Joshua
  5. J

Hello Folks

Greetings folks, My name is Joshua Paxson. I'm a carpenter and furniture maker in Chatham Co doing work all over the triangle. i love seeing wood go from tree to final project, be it a table, cabinet, beam, or house. If you're a sawyer I'd love to make your acquaintance. If you're a carpenter...
  6. J

What makes a good saw log?

Call to all sawyers out there, I am helping a buddy fell and work up about 10 large oaks (12-20" diameter) in the coming weeks. He lives in a residential neighborhood in N Chatham Co. I am going to get the wood milled onsite once we have it on the ground. What makes a good saw log? I'm wary of...
  7. J

Poplar Slab Suntanned?

Thanks Scott, I've transported lots of different tables and slabs with the same finish but different species and haven't seen this before. Anything particular about poplar that would make it any different? Joshua
  8. J

Poplar Slab Suntanned?

Hey folks, Last week I installed a beautiful poplar slab at a local business. However, when I arrived at the job from the shop, the slab appeared to have a "seat-belt tan" from the straps I used to secure while en route. The poplar was finished with three coats of water-based poly early that...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS