Search results

1. B

Delta 22580 Planer

A friend just called me and is all of sudden having a problem getting boards to feed through the planer - a Delta 22580. It was working fine and he had replaced the blades. It continue working and then today will not feed wood. He is planing some very well dried 3/4" oak down to 1/2". He...
  2. B

Drill Press Table Lift

(I changed text size per request) There was a thread last March asking for help in raising a drill press table with lots of good suggestions. I replied with my potential solution using a linear actuator that I had acquired. I said when I got it done I would post the results. The idea for...
  3. B

Another particle - dust collection system completed- link added

Upload to Tutorial is in review state, I am new and did not realize the procedure. Here is link to Dropbox : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa1kltkhi0l2xbk/Pro%202000%20Installation.pdf?dl=0 To download from dropbox just click on "Download Button" in upper right of screen or just wait and it...
  4. B

Greetings from Lena Il

Hi As you may have noticed I am a bit far away about 3 mioutside Lena, IL.I am about 25 mi fromthe Mississippi River and 6 mi south of the WI state line.I appreciate the moderators letting me join. I spent my entire career, 34 years, workingfor Bell Laboratories in IL. I startedinto woodworking...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS