Search results

1. D

Anyone want to buy some cherry for $50 per bf?

I pretty much agree with what you have said but it just seems to me that instead of holding on to expensive inventory for possibly years at a time till you find that one person who has to have it no matter the price that you’d be money ahead as a businessman to lower those prices so that your...
  2. D

Estate Sale - Woodworking Tools

I’d sure like to get the router table Bill, there’s some nice equipment here! I could get myself into some serious trouble at this sale! Bad thing is you and I are both close enough to go to it Bill, lol Sure hope your doing ok and surviving this worlds mess ok! Been wondering bout you but I...
  3. D

Brick

Not a problem Jim!!! I’ve got a stack of sackrete bags in the barn that I’ll be happy to stick one in the mail for ya and between the two of us, you’ll have everything you need to do whatever it was you were gonna do! we are always here to help brother just send me your address when you have a...
  4. D

And then the magic smoke oozed out of the table saw ...

To had just noticed this morning that I’m listed as a new member also but I know I’ve been lurking around for 5-7 years at least. How long do you have to be here before your not a new guy anymore? I use the exact same color hair dye as most of the other guys so I’m not exactly the newest guy...
  5. D

Who can help me plane a rough cut piece of hardwood

Jerry, I have always been told by the hardwood store that if I did not buy the wood there, then they will not put it thru their planer because they are worried about nails and such. I have 10 poplar boards and some pine I had milled 5 years ago that I need to get planed also and I’m having the...
  6. D

Wondering if I get a discount

since you played classical music, were you familiar at all with a pianist from Boulder Colorado by the name of Don Campbell?
  7. D

Free Craftsman RAS and Miter Saw Score for me...

I'm not good on here and dont know how to do a PM but I'm interested in it. I already have one just like it but it's not in best of shape anymore , previous owner did not treat it kindly but I do. Let me know if it's still available please
  8. D

Need a 12" wide walnut board in the Triangle 4/4

Uh I've got a small supply of walnut but dont think I have 12" but I know there is some at least 8" by at least 10-12'. If that would work for ya we can figure out the logistics of getting it to you. Where are you at?
  9. D

Oak Flooring

Hey mike, I’m interested in it if it’s still available. I’m just up in snow camp too so it’s a short trip for me
  10. D

American Flag project completed

What is the size of the one with shotgun shells?? I just started making a few of these but they are done with pine and stained but look great but still need to do something with the star field and I love this idea. My flags are roughly 20”x36”. Yours have a much more formal look and I had...
  11. D

North Carolina Furniture School update

Hey Stuart, if it’s not too late to get on the list I’d love to help out if you still need extra hands. That’s gonna be a beautiful place and I think I’d also love to become a student. Who couldn’t learn some new tricks there, especially with the caliber of people it sounds like your bringing...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS