Search results

1. mpholway

Pin Nailer

I am all in on Ryobi 18v and have a 23 gauge, 18 gauge, 15 gauge, and finish nailer.
  2. mpholway

Weeklong class

There are some gift certificates for training in the raffle and in the silent auction at the picnic.
  3. mpholway

New for NCWW 2024 Picnic – Silent Auction

Yet another reason to come to the picnic!
  4. mpholway

5 W'S - Who What Where When & Why

I take umbrage: There is no such thing as a bad pun!
  5. mpholway

Newbe

Welcome Ron
  6. mpholway

PICNIC: What are you bringing to sell or trade

Just one more reason to come to the picnic. I am curious to see if something that I sold to Phil at the picnic last year is on his list of what he no longer needs. ;) I may even have some stuff if I can find someone to hawk it for me as I am going to be a tad busy. BTW - If you do have...
  7. mpholway

It's almost time (Raffle Smack Talk Thread)

tri4sale - I see you lurking out there keeping an eye on me...
  8. mpholway

Exciting addition to the 2024 picnic - Stay Tuned

Attention all NCWW members. This year, May 18, 2024, we will be making an exciting addition to our annual picnic. Please check back with us on Sunday, April 14th to see what all of the fuss is about.
  9. mpholway

I am a day behind but I just bought my weekly batch. We are going to have over $17,000 worth of prizes and I am excited to see what lady luck has in store for me. I am particularly excited about the artisan contributions.
  10. mpholway

May 4th - Celebration of Klingspor's NEW SUPERSTORE

Hello to all of you in the Hickory area. We are looking to support the Klingspor Grand Reopening celebration and only have 4 volunteers so far. If you are from up that way please consider volunteering to help out. It is always a great experience to meet, greet, and share our skills at theses...
  11. mpholway

5 W'S - Who What Where When & Why

Nichole, Hello, I am Matt and I am excited at the prospect of you joining us for the picnic on May 18. I would be great to meet you IRL. I am a woodworking hobbyist and make everything from cabinets to cutting boards. I love being part of the NCWW community because the membership is so...
  12. mpholway

Hi from Wilson County!

Welcome to the fray.
  13. mpholway

Newby from Raleigh

Loren, welcome to the forum. You couldn't have picked a better time to join us as you can meet a bunch of folks at the annual picnic on May 18 at lake Jordan.
  14. mpholway

New Member Long Time Woodworker from Lenoir

Welcome to the forum Tom.
  15. mpholway

Nice try but I'm gonna stick with my "Monday Twenty" since it worked so well last year.
  16. mpholway

New member from Aiken, South Carolina

Welcome Fay. Note that EVERY woodworker is acutely aware of EVERY mistake they make on EVERY project. With that said, 99% of the time it will never be noticed.
  17. mpholway

New member from Gaston County

Welcome to the gang Johnnie and Lisa.
  18. mpholway

New-ish member from Garner

Welcome to the group Justin. We would love to have the chance to meet you IRL at the picnic on the 18th of May.
  19. mpholway

It's Monday. That means it was time to buy my next batch of tickets. Good luck to you all.
  20. mpholway

New old woodworker in Burlington NC

Welcome aboard John. Please consider coming to the picnic on May 18 so you can meet some of us and enter the raffle so you can win some cool tools to help set up your new shop.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS