Search results

1. B

Has anyone built a range hood? (need help with house im buying)

This is the kitchen of the house im buying. The darker wood is the after. The current owner removed the doors and nailed the dark wood over the frame. Side panels were built to bring the box to the ceiling, cut the white crown, and added the gray crown. My plan is to remove the microwave and...
  2. B

Need an oak wood beam

Does anyone have an oak beam I can buy from you? Red or white. 5-6’ long is fine but needs to be dry. I’m located in the triangle but willing to drive. We are buying a home and I’m ripping out the fireplace trim and tile and redoing it. I’m checking marketplace but only seeing reclaimed pine.
  3. B

Wtb festool STM 1800 (mobile saw and work table)

Anyone have one laying around not getting used? I have a herniated disc and would love to have one for sheet goods. I’m located in the triangle but willing to travel a bit for one. https://www.festoolusa.com/products/semi-stationary-work/mobile-saw-table-and-work-bench/205183---stm-1800
  4. B

Festool recon site black friday

https://www.festoolrecon.com/collections/black-friday They have a lot for sale. Typical recon pricing for most.
  5. B

WTB: Festool OF1010 Router

Im located in Raleigh. If anyone has one laying around not getting use i'm willing to buy it.
  6. B

Looking to buy Festool CT15 dust extractor

Anyone have one laying around not collecting dust? I’m located in north Raleigh. I’m keeping an eye on the recon site. This will be dedicated miter saw extraction so trying to not buy new and pay sales tax on top of the price.
  7. B

X Carve CNC in N Raleigh

sold
  8. B

Does anyone have a Kreg Foreman?

I had california closets out for a price and it came in double what I was expecting. Now I plan to build my own for probably the same cost and for significantly more time. But at least I can say I built them right? It will be painted so pocket holes will be fine for the bulk of it. I have a...
  9. B

Should I do wood countertops? (need opinions)

This is the kitchen at our lake house. Besides flooring we havent done anything to it. We are staying as budget friendly as possible but here is what the plans are. Paint all cabinets white. Replace tall pantry cabinet on left with 36" upper and lower single bowl sink new cabinets for island...
  10. B

Thinking of getting a Laguna revo 1524

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/revo-1524-lathe-110v-laguna Are there any others I should consider? I don’t have 220 in the shop. I want to get into larger turnings. I currently have a rikon bench top which has been amazing. Just need something bigger for bowls and platters. I would love to...
  11. B

Festool mft/3 table and Festool Jigsaw - ALL SOLD

Located in N Raleigh. Cash preferred. Table/accessories $420 Jigsaw- $140 (possible trades) Rotex sander. I will double check my shop but I bet I have some more accessories that go with the table. I will update the post when I get out there later today. I bought it used a few years ago and...
  12. B

Is anyone here selling a home in Hillsborough?

Im an agent and showed a home in Hillsborough today with a nice shop and very nice tools. Just curious if it was anyone here. Beautiful home.
  13. B

Sandpaper test

I just ran out of festool 80 grit so glad I watched this. I’m giving the 3m xtract a shot. I always thought festool paper was great and worth the cost but it seems 3m blows it out of the water.
  14. B

Looking for a barn beam for a mantel

Does anyone near the triangle have something laying around they would be willing to sell? I will grab measurements today but looking for something around 5' or less and 6"+ thick and 6"+ deep would be preferred. Looking for something old and gray/brown or a combination. Preferably a hardwood and...
  15. B

How much is quarter sawn red oak worth per bf?

My buddy has a decent stack of quarter sawn red oak 4/4 or 5/4 in North Raleigh rough sawn. Stack is decent size, probably 75bf-100bf or more. What would be a fair price to ask per bf for this? We plan to get it measured out later this week or next.
  16. B

Thinking of doing wood counters, questions…

I’m purchasing a lake house that has laminate counters. Normally I just throw granite down but I wanted something more unique. 95% of my wood working is cutting boards so I’m leaning towards doing wood counters but have questions. There’s isn’t a lot of counter space. they will only be used on...
  17. B

Need help fixing cabinet door

Working on a flip house. I received a touch up kit from the cabinet company. They paint they gave me does not match, but the wax crayon thing matched well. The issue is I cant get it to sit smooth on the cabinet. We had to remove all the base cabinets to get rid of layers of flooring, and we...
  18. B

Free ikea drawers and slides 15x15

Pickup in north Raleigh. Drawers are 15 wide x 15 deep. Faces are white and holes were drilled for pulls. I also have the drawer slides that are soft close. Would be nice drawers to store some small items. These are free. I will leave them on my porch for pickup. Reply here to claim them.
  19. B

Kitchen knife blanks?

Im a realtor and make cutting boards for clients when they close on their home. These are very much appreciated. I also do gifts when someone refers me business but when I have a client that has sent me a few deals I run out of stuff to make them so I buy them something instead. I wanted to get...
  20. B

Looking for a ridgid oscillating belt and drum sander

Anyone near the triangle have one they want to sell?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS