Search results

1. B

Has anyone built a range hood? (need help with house im buying)

It will be vented out of the wall not the ceiling. I havent checked the drawers for a manufacturer. Its a good quality cabinet, definitely better than whats going in houses now.
  2. B

The range is gas (propane) and its not externally vented. I dont want a microwave there, I want a range hood for the best extraction. I did this at my current house and the vent does 850cfm and I can sear a steak inside without any odors. No way a microwave can keep up. We have a countertop...
  3. B

Microwave will be gone, replacing with a range hood.
  4. B

This is the kitchen of the house im buying. The darker wood is the after. The current owner removed the doors and nailed the dark wood over the frame. Side panels were built to bring the box to the ceiling, cut the white crown, and added the gray crown. My plan is to remove the microwave and...
  5. B

Need an oak wood beam

Yes I will send you a DM. Thank you.
  6. B

Need an oak wood beam

Thanks guys, I spoke to the owner and he has beams so im going to check that out.
  7. B

Need an oak wood beam

Does anyone have an oak beam I can buy from you? Red or white. 5-6’ long is fine but needs to be dry. I’m located in the triangle but willing to drive. We are buying a home and I’m ripping out the fireplace trim and tile and redoing it. I’m checking marketplace but only seeing reclaimed pine.
  8. B

Woodworking Equipment - (Raleigh) GONE

very true. I mean I spoke to the person on the phone. He was knowledgable, trustworthy, but he slipped up a bit when I asked him about Anderson Heights. That threw it off, then when he asked for a deposit I knew it was a scam. Im sure he got some people out of money. He went a little over the...
  9. B

His pricing from text. All very attractive to get people excited. I've got 1 unit of Pre-finished Maple 2-sided 3/4 It's 45 sheets 1 unit of 1/2 2-sided Maple 50 sheets Maple is imported and I had to special order it. 2 units of Pre-finished Birch 18mm 2- sided, one has 36 sheets, the other...
  10. B

Hey yall this guy was a scammer. I contacted him the first time he posted. I sent him my number and he text me back. I called and actually spoke to him. He knew wood working and all the different tools. He said he lives in Anderson Heights (inside the beltline) and had a barn there. His wife...
  11. B

Byrd Shelix Cutter for DeWalt 735 Planer: A Question?

I did mine and its not hard at all. Theres plenty of youtube videos to follow along with. Amazing upgrade. I would probably consider the findbuytool one posted in here if its cheaper.
  12. B

Festool recon site black friday

Milwaukee packouts cost more. $60 really isn’t that bad if you need them. I wouldn’t use it for shop storage but if you need it for mobile work then they are handy.
  13. B

I bought the one on marketplace. I sold my ct36 and also purchased a midi and the corded systainer vacuum from the recon site. I’m good on vacuums now lol. The 15 will live under my kapex. The midi will be my all purpose. The systainer one will be for mobile work.
  14. B

Wtb festool STM 1800 (mobile saw and work table)

Anyone have one laying around not getting used? I have a herniated disc and would love to have one for sheet goods. I’m located in the triangle but willing to travel a bit for one. https://www.festoolusa.com/products/semi-stationary-work/mobile-saw-table-and-work-bench/205183---stm-1800
  15. B

https://www.festoolrecon.com/collections/black-friday They have a lot for sale. Typical recon pricing for most.
  16. B

Laser cutting/engraving

It’s 40 watt. They tested it during their live stream and it was actually 43+ Xtool doesn’t inflate their specs based on what I’ve seen. It cuts 3/4 so whatever it is I’m good with. The cutter's laser module uses eight 5.5W lasers compressed to deliver a 40W beam, which can offer a comparable...
  17. B

Laser cutting/engraving

I bought a xtool s1 a few weeks ago. 40 watt. Haven’t used it yet because I’m remodeling my shop with 19 cabinets. Taking longer than I hoped. First laser so hoping it goes well.
  18. B

WTB: Festool OF1010 Router

Sold already sorry.
  19. B

WTB: Festool OF1010 Router

Im located in Raleigh. If anyone has one laying around not getting use i'm willing to buy it.
  20. B

Laser Cut Snowflake Ornaments

xtool S1 that was recently released. havent used it yet. I thought it would be a great idea to redo my entire shop so I could fit the laser better so im building 30+ cabinets now.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS