Search results

1. tri4sale

SawStop Legislation

That will go great with the SawStop I won a few years ago :)
  2. tri4sale

It's almost time (Raffle Smack Talk Thread)

I see EVERYTHING!!!!
  3. tri4sale

SawStop Legislation

There are alternatives to SawStop technology https://www.felder-group.com/en-us/pcs
  4. tri4sale

New computer counter tops

Looks great. What is that device in Picture 9 sitting ontop of the seam?
  5. tri4sale

hehehe... sure, yeah, I've bought my tickets for today.
  6. tri4sale

Sorry but I've already built my storage platform for all my winnings!!!
  7. tri4sale

New member and speaker builder

Welcome! would love to see some how to videos and guides of your work to add to the site.
  8. tri4sale

Help wanted in Raleigh area this Friday

Might be worth a few bucks to rent a trailer from U-Haul, so you just need to get it in a trailer. (what John said above, LOL he typed faster than me)
  9. tri4sale

Glu-Bot

hmmm, bring some to the picnic and let's find out LOL
  10. tri4sale

Home security system

I've got one room working with voice control, but one light/fan only works with Apple Home, even though it says supported by Google Home it never connects. Another light works in the room with Google, but not Apple! So I sound crazy in that room when I have to talk to multiple people (hey...
  11. tri4sale

Home security system

I had SimpliSafe, very easy to install, all wireless, can monitor or not. I've got Ring cameras, pay an annual fee around $100 for recording, once again easy to setup. Ring does make a system that will connect to your old wired security system so you can use existing sensors.
  12. tri4sale

Account security PSA

problem is, someone will come out with a new formula for cracking PW and it'll go from 34,000 years to 5 mins.
  13. tri4sale

Hey man, that's taking it too far, this is a friendly online forum, so in the spirit of friendliness, I'll let you help me unload the grand prize from trailer into my shop.
  14. tri4sale

nope, you one too much last year, this is MY YEAR!!
  15. tri4sale

That's right!!! It's only 7 days until I start buying the winning raffle tickets. Going for the THREEPEAT grand prize this year, since I always win the grand prize in even numbered years. Feel free to buy the second place winning ticket since I've got the grand prize ticket wrapped up.
  16. tri4sale

What CNC’s do you all have, and what software are you using for CAD/CAM?

ShopBot PRSstandard 4x8. Vectric Aspire 10.5 (getting ready to upgrade to 12 when it's released)
  17. tri4sale

First Project Complete - End Table

Looks good!
  18. tri4sale

CNC Router Forum

The one I saw would export into Vetric software to handle post processing. Naturally now that I am looking for it, it can't be found :(
  19. tri4sale

CNC Router Forum

Best advice I can give is buy biggest machine bed your budget can afford :) I went with a used ShopBot 4x8 and so glad I didn't get smaller bed.
  20. tri4sale

$40 Corded Kobalt Trim Router @ Lenoir Lowes

ER-11 is just the size of the collet, which impacts size of end mill it can hold.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS