Search results

1. wolfsburged

K40 Rebuild - WIP

Following with interest. I got a second hand K40 last year and have had to replace the tube, power supply, and controller board. Now just getting started with it rebuilt in Lightburn.
  2. wolfsburged

Building new bench - soliciting feedback on top cutouts

Not planning on overhanging the edges. My plan was to use the frame as part of the clamping support if needed, and I would also have a bit of a 90 degree clamping surface with the extrusion t-track as well.
  3. wolfsburged

The small stuff falling through is definitely a big issue with all of the holes, and a PITA to deal with regardless. I am not planning on making each section modular, rather I had to group the location of the holes to avoid the aluminum supports. So it would all be one big piece cut out. I...
  4. wolfsburged

I'm in the middle of a shop re-organization and workbench build. Long story short - I'm working out of a basement that was once a crawlspace, so I have some odd features to work around - namely that the ground level steps up a few times based on where someone decided to stop digging and poured...
  5. wolfsburged

All Sold in Morganton - but check out the items and prices!

IRS mileage rate for 2023 is up to 65.5 cents per mile
  6. wolfsburged

Chimney Crown or Cap

This is pertinent to an ongoing issue I've been having with my chimney. However I think my issue is more the exterior flashing. I've had the roof replaced and flashing done at the same time 10 years ago due to this issue, and it just still hasn't ever been right. Had the cap redone, and had the...
  7. wolfsburged

All Sold in Morganton - but check out the items and prices!

I've given up on the government surplus auctions. Stuff just goes sky high. That being said, one of those was a cast iron deco base jointer, which is pretty desirable.
  8. wolfsburged

SOLD Jet JDP-15F floor drill press ($475)

Seems like a great deal compared to new price, I'm surprised you still have it! I don't need it but good luck!
  9. wolfsburged

Anyone running a mini split in their shop?

Chiming in on pressure test vs vacuum - I have done a bunch of automotive AC work including making my own AC lines. I will say that I have had a number of leaks in my DIY installs that only became apparent after charging the system, but held under vacuum. Slightly different tech but vacuum may...
  10. wolfsburged

JessEm's Pow-R-Tek SR Router

I was interested in that Pow-R-Tek but it appears to be pre-orders only? I ended up buying a Milwaukee 5625 but haven't mounted it yet.
  11. wolfsburged

More Shop Cleanout

Interested in the Incra positioner. Is that set up with a router fence?
  12. wolfsburged

Thein separator and dust collector leftovers

Bumping this back up. Still have all of these parts, and would like to reclaim the space. Open to offers on everything.
  13. wolfsburged

New to power tools — purchase recommendation

Post some photos of your current saw, the 113 line in various forms spanned over 50 years. Given some photos and the full part number we might be able to help out further. It might just need a new power cord! Also posting your general location may help locate someone nearby who might be able to...
  14. wolfsburged

Double Refined MDF Source

Martin, How much span does the 30mm valchromat take between supports before sagging?
  15. wolfsburged

Double Refined MDF Source

Bumping this back up from the dead - Martin or anyone else who got some of the Valchromat, what is your impression a year later? Did you ever build the table top with it and can share some observations?
  16. wolfsburged

Looking for Valchromat locally…..

Interested to hear if you end up getting some and working with it. Are you doing an MFT style workbench?
  17. wolfsburged

Sold - Grizzly G1021X2 Extreme 15” Helical Planer $2700

Just wondering what you upgraded to?
  18. wolfsburged

Need referrals for work on new house

I recently had Alpha Gutters do all new seamless gutters and leaf guards on my house and was very happy with them, good price, good communication, showed up when they said with a competent crew and made quick work of the project. One of the few home contractor projects that I have had zero...
  19. wolfsburged

GE THQP thin breakers (SOLD)

These are sold

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS