Search results

1. E

New CNC

Done with CNC?...Heavens no! I purchased a MultiCAM 3000 Series.
  2. E

New CNC

CAMaster Stinger 3 . I was going to go with a ShopBot, but I wanted a fully welded frame. I have a classified ad here, and on the CAMaster forum. https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=2565
  3. E

New CNC

Very cool! I'm actually putting my CNC machine up for sale.
  4. E

Morris Chair

I was thinking about making another one after I make the ottoman. What do we think about adding the brackets that are suppose to go on the sides of the legs?
  5. E

Morris Chair

Its different, for sure!
  6. E

Morris Chair

Thank you for looking :)
  7. E

Morris Chair

Thanks everyone! The finish on this is Bulls Eye Shellac. I do typically use boiled linseed oil for my Scandinavian furniture that is made from birch ply, but I tried the shellac and was pretty happy with the way it came out. Need to get the ottoman made and some cushions! It was a fun...
  8. E

Morris Chair

I have not posted here in some time now, been crazy busy as usual! I thought I would share this though...I made a Stickley Slant Arm Morris style chair from baltic birch plywood. I went to the Stickley store South Park area in Charlotte. I took measurements and created the model in sketch up...
  9. E

Some recent work - Door Letters

We make ours out of baltic birch. I have so much fun making these for paint parties, and church events! I'm not sure how these pictures will show up...for some reason I have the most difficult time adding pictures.
  10. E

Some recent work - Door Letters

Its very profitable! Are you putting keyholes in the back?
  11. E

Plywood Panels

HomeDepot sells Purebond,not europly. The europly is a "designer" panel where the edge is left exposed on purpose to show off the veneered cores. The price depends on your veneer. You can get a 1/2" thick panel, p/s maple in b1 grade for $110 per sheet, and the minimum sheet quantity of 24...
  12. E

Plywood Panels

I have not, I was looking for someone closer to Monroe. I'll definitely give them a call though, as they may know of something comparable to the Europly PLUS.
  13. E

Plywood Panels

Hello everyone! I am looking for resellers, ones that can specifically get birch plywood. We are looking for either Columbia Forest Products Europly PLUS, or something comparable. I have already contacted DixiePly, A&M, and Wurth. Seems like the only people that want to do business is...
  14. E

Aluminum Panel

I have an aluminum panel laying around. It's ACM (aluminum composite material), I have 1/8" anodic clear and I think I have some 1/4" thick stiff as well. The material is sandwhich type that has a polyethylene core in the middle and a painted aluminum skin on the exteriors. Email or PM me if...
  15. E

advice from cnc users

Fantastic! Your going to need some help...CAMaster has excellent support, and you can always ask me questions directly or use the forum! Very exciting, and the wait is the worst part. The ONLY thing I would do different in the whole process is to pick the machine up myself. It was a disaster...
  16. E

advice from cnc users

We have a CAMaster Stinger III which is a 4'x8' 3 axis CNC. Has a full vacuum table for material hold down, 4HP spindle and a couple of cool do-dads and stuff!
  17. E

advice from cnc users

Its very simple. If you're every near the Charlotte area, give me a ring. I'll be glad to spend some time with you.
  18. E

advice from cnc users

Make sure you do your research!!! Support after the purchase is also important...your learning a lot of information at one time and need support.
  19. E

advice from cnc users

I agree with everything mentioned here. We have a CAMaster Stinger 3, 4'x8' 3kw HSD spindle. We narrowed our purchase down to these two manufactures and I like what the CAMaster offered much better than Shop Sabre.
  20. E

Lexon Templates ???

I can help if your still looking for help.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS