Search results

1. R

Nova DVR XP Lathe for sale

I am retired and have just purchased a Robust lathe. No room for my Nova DVR XP. She is 14 years old, but still works perfectly. Here is a link to someone who describes a lathe exactly like her. Obviously for pick up only in Mooresville, NC (28117). $400 or best offer. Rick
  2. R

Mini Max S45N Bandsaw For Sale

I have an S45N Mini Max Bandsaw for sale. New 2.5HP 220V motor installed w 9 Ft cord. Excellent condition, used sparingly - need to downsize. Also includes a Lenox TRI-MASTER Versitle Carbide Tipped Blade (value $300). I have attached a word doc with pictures. $1600 or Best Offer. Pickup...
  3. R

Plug for The Woodworking Source

Hope this is the correct forum for this. I went to The Woodworking Source this weekend and got some great deals from Rick. I purchased the router raizer and bit extender (both great prices) and also picked up some pieces for woodturning that Rick had put aside as non useable for his purposes (he...
  4. R

Woodturning Instruction

Does anyone know of a good resource for one on one instructional training for woodturning within driving distance of the Charlotte / Winston-Salem area? I am a 10 year part time woodworker / woodturner who would like to develop better skills around sharpening, end grain hollowing etc. I know...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS