Search results

1. Flute Maker

Bosch 1617 Adjustment

It will work BUT I dont like it....not a high quality piece.
  2. Flute Maker

Bosch 1617 Adjustment

I’ll mess with it some more......I tried it some more....Guess I should gotten another Milwaukee.....not a smooth easy to adjust one to me
  3. Flute Maker

Bosch 1617 Adjustment

I got a Bosch 1617 router a while back...It has the base where you can adjust the height from the top of the router table..I haven’t used this much at all. I needed to recently and tried .I can’t get the adjustment to work. Maybe someone can direct me on this. I would like to throw this base...
  4. Flute Maker

Need Another Small Piece of Wood

Thanks everyone for the comments and offers.I have what I need now!
  5. Flute Maker

I found a piece already Dick.Thanks a lot though!!!!
  6. Flute Maker

It wouldn't matter !
  7. Flute Maker

It looks like 3/4" by 3/4" by 5" is a common penblank size .I need it to be a little over 3/4" on one of the sides. They may be that way.
  8. Flute Maker

I need a 2 pieces of cocobolo 5" long a, a little over 3/4" wide and a 1/4" thick.Really only need one but asking for 2 just in case I have a boo boo !!! lol I will pay for them if you have some....But I wouldnt want someone getting out unless they were already going to post office at this...
  9. Flute Maker

ADDING TO MY COLLECTION TODAY!

Bruce wishing and praying for you to have a speedy recovery and being pain free in the future!
  10. Flute Maker

Really Small Piece of Walnut Needed

Thanks Pete but Kelly put me a piece in the mail today! I usually have a piece but I used all of what I had a while back, No source I know of in my area.Im sure there is someone though.
  11. Flute Maker

Thanks guys for the offers! .I messaged Kelly. I appreciate all of your generosity!
  12. Flute Maker

I need a small piece of walnut 3/8" by 3/8" by 4" long. (It can be thicker one and Ill remove excess.) Hard to explain but I am making a repair on a flute....cutting a 3/8" groove which is already done and inserting/gluing this 3/8" piece and then routing the thickness down to where it need...
  13. Flute Maker

Maple Bowl

Beautiful bowl!
  14. Flute Maker

Help Needed

Will be praying for her!
  15. Flute Maker

Help Needed

Mine as well!!!
  16. Flute Maker

The job I did not want but ...

Phil your work is so awesome but the tribute you made to your wife was even more so! Praying for you and the family during the days ahead!
  17. Flute Maker

Lovingly Remembered

Phil,so sorry to hear about your loss!. Praying for you!
  18. Flute Maker

Latest Harpsichords

Awesome work Ernie. You and your wife make an awesome team! Words cant describe how beautiful!
  19. Flute Maker

Looking for Good Eastern Red Cedar

Thanks, Wayne Ill check them out !
  20. Flute Maker

Looking for Good Eastern Red Cedar

Bruce do they happen to have a website????

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS