Search results

1. Graywolf

A hasty desk for my better half

Good!
  2. Graywolf

Up next!

I’m in the need for a few more marking gauges. So I’m going to build several like this one. this should be fun!:cool:
  3. Graywolf

question about powder post beetle.

Robert, as long as you are up front with your customer then you should be fine.
  4. Graywolf

Dang dude, sorry youre having problems there, just wait it’ll come around
  5. Graywolf

Jeff you can order the entire issue for $6 bucks. What ya got to lose.
  6. Graywolf

Thanks Matt, as of last night he was up and eating with assistance and his fever is down. When I spoke with the doctor, he stated that he wants to move him to a rehab center in the next couple of days. Hopefully all is well. The real difficult part is we can’t go and see him and he is already...
  7. Graywolf

Mona will move in to it this weekend, she’ll be working from home and I’m back at work next week. This took a little longer than planned, but I had several telephone conferences with the folks I work with this week and my father was also hospitalized and I’m his medical power of attorney. More...
  8. Graywolf

Finally--Shop Time

Awesome Dan, keep sharing!
  9. Graywolf

That will happen... when the lacquer drys on the slab and I set it in place, it needed freshening up.
  10. Graywolf

Now let’s glue this up and let’s do a little clean up and that’s a rap... Hakna Matata my friends that’s for following
  11. Graywolf

Fibonacci Gauge?

Or simply use your own hand span or any other body part you need to use.
  12. Graywolf

And now for the beams! the left handed cut and the right handed cut. up next some clean up, cut the legs to length and glue the assemblies together. So more later.
  13. Graywolf

Morning inspiration! more later!
  14. Graywolf

Planing board w/ changing grain direction

You just study the grain and follow it and it will tell you what you need to do.
  15. Graywolf

Planing board w/ changing grain direction

Mike is right, plane in different directions, and the scraper will help around the knot. You picked a fun board!
  16. Graywolf

My first segmented turning

Good job Boomer
  17. Graywolf

My Jedi powers aren’t quite that strong. But it’s hard take a picture and saw at the same time. I now have a remote and it’s only a little less awkward. :cool:
  18. Graywolf

My Coronavirus response

Great job.
  19. Graywolf

And more progress. so with the assembly dry fit the plan calls for a #14 four inch screw, this not an easy get so I chose a 1/4” by four inch lag bolt. I thought about using a 3/8” or 1/2” oak dowel and it probably would have worked but the bolts were faster and on hand. I’m trying not to go...
  20. Graywolf

Posting pics?

It’s a pain in the butt, however, thanks for the responds. Lots of extra steps in trying to write an informative post. my next question, is there a way that I can select the photo size once and have it be that size every time I write a post? Or am I asking too much?

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS