Search results

1. RJC58

Raleigh area SHOP Crawl - 12/7/19 Updated 12/4/19

I am sorry, but I will not be able to attend... I am no. 14 on the list. Please reassign my slot to a wait-lister.
  2. RJC58

Estate sale charlotte area

Anything still available?
  3. RJC58

Table for Raleigh Mayor's Office

Very nice work.
  4. RJC58

Spooky things from the shop

I like it.
  5. RJC58

Raleigh area SHOP Crawl - 12/7/19 Updated 12/4/19

I’d like to sign up... can visit family in town.
  6. RJC58

Live Center Identification

I’m fairly new to turning... I don’t recognize the manufacturer and model of this live center that was part of a basket purchase. Can anyone help? It appears to accept other inserts and I’m interested in possibly rounding out the set.
  7. RJC58

Elk Call

Birchwood-Casey Tru-oil?
  8. RJC58

New from Wilkes County

Beautiful setting.
  9. RJC58

Hello from Charlotte

That would be nice, Matt. I picked up some bearings and oilite bushings from Dowco off W. Roosevelt at lunch just today. I live and work in the SE Charlotte area.
  10. RJC58

Hello from Charlotte

Thanks Rick, enjoyed seeing your impressive machines... wish now I'd purchased that sander from you. Good work at a good price.
  11. RJC58

Hello from Charlotte

Nice, I saw that beauty on OWWM! Have you found some depth stop nuts? Some brass ones would look great. I’m pretty sure they’re a standard thread.
  12. RJC58

Hello from Charlotte

I joined in January and visit the forum occasionally but never introduced myself and have yet to post. I am from Charlotte, have had a lifelong interest in woodworking and as I approach retirement in a few years (from finance/banking) I am being deliberate about learning more, setting up a shop...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS