Search results

1. Canuck

Shaker Berry Box

Would laminating strips of oak veneer work? (Keep adding veneer strips until you reach a handle thickness you like.) Wayne
  2. Canuck

Chair for a toddler

Heirlooms Rock!!!! Well done, Bob.
  3. Canuck

Danish Cord Bench

Very nicely done!
  4. Canuck

New turning

Very nice work, Earl!!
  5. Canuck

orbital sander with shop vac connectivity

I use this kit from Rockler to connect ROS, biscuit joiner, belt sander etc to Rein vacuum. Seems to work well and like the swiveling adapters. Dust Right FlexiPort Power Tool Hose Kit, 3' to 12' Expandable Wayne
  6. Canuck

New layered pieces

Super nice Cathy!!
  7. Canuck

Automatic dust collection

" Alan in Little Washington " is his user name
  8. Canuck

Puzzle cabinet finally completed

Really cool!! Just have to admit that I had to read your text twice to get my head around how the puzzles all fit in the cabinet. Wayne
  9. Canuck

Recent Turnings

Awesome again, Charlie!
  10. Canuck

FS: Festool Guide Rails (32", 55" and 75")

I have the Sheppach track saw and got longer rails and connectors from Grizzly. They are sold as an accessory for their track saw which is pretty much the same as the Sheppach. Shop Tools and Machinery at Grizzly.com Wayne
  11. Canuck

Sheet Plastic

I cut it on the table saw with an 80 tooth plywood/melamine blade often. (When using TS fence, I add an auxiliary fence as the sheet is so thin, I have had issues with the sheet sliding under the fence and messing things up!) Just make sure you are wearing your eye protection. Wayne
  12. Canuck

Lovingly Remembered

So sorry for your loss, Phil.
  13. Canuck

uneven bandsaw table

Mike is correct. Missing the table pin (as Delta calls it). May be listed in your manuals parts list. Wayne Whats the Deal with the Pin in the Band Saw Table?
  14. Canuck

What tools do I need for making pens?

You will also require a pen mandrel..... WoodRiver - Professional Pen Turning Mandrel 2 MT Sanding and finishing WoodRiver - Turner's Sanding Pack Sand Paper Micro Mesh - Micro-Mesh Pen Sanding Kit Depending on the pen kit, you will need the appropriate diameter bit for drilling the pen...
  15. Canuck

Stealth gloat and question

The Dewalt WebSite has a copy to download. 12-1/2" Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutter-Head Nice score! Wayne
  16. Canuck

Latest Project - Headboard

Very nicely done and am sure it will be appreciated! Wayne
  17. Canuck

Looking for Good Eastern Red Cedar

18. Canuck

Latest Project

Very nicely done!!
  19. Canuck

How many slivers do you have currently?

0 (I think) soaked in hot water last night and got 3 of them...
  20. Canuck

3-in-1 Crib plans

Awesome work, Jeff! Cherry and Ash work extremely well together!!! BTW Congrats on the new grandchild!I Wayne

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS