4. blazeman45

WTB Air Cleaner

Thanks for trying!!!
  5. blazeman45

WTB Air Cleaner

Let me know!!
  6. blazeman45

WTB Air Cleaner

Thanks for the replies... I have owned a Jet and currently have a Laguna. I need a second one for the shop and looking for something reasonably priced.
  7. blazeman45

WTB Air Cleaner

Looking for a ceiling mounted air cleaner that is in good condition.
  8. blazeman45

Needing use of large planer for one board -- near Cary

I'm in Pleasant Garden but that's a drive... if no one can help your welcome to journey over.
  9. blazeman45

Violin Board

It never ceases to amaze me what people request us to build! I loved building this one as it was for a music teacher! Cherry, walnut, & maple! She absolutely loved it!!
  10. blazeman45

Optical Illusion Board

Will not leave a knife mark due to it being end grain
  11. blazeman45

Optical Illusion Board

Cutting Board Concepts
  12. blazeman45

Optical Illusion Board

It is doing well and we are starting to finally establish brand recognition going into our 4th year. Hope all is well on your end!
  13. blazeman45

Optical Illusion Board

Never have..but it took me about 5-6 total hours start to finish over a three day period
  14. blazeman45

Optical Illusion Board

My latest optical illusion project. It is all end grain built with Sapele, Hard Maple, and Paduak.
  15. blazeman45

Vendor Fair Setup Advice?

James, We do shows regularly... normally $100.00 of mixed bills and change is what we bring and has always sufficed. Credit card sales are the bulk of our transactions. I would print some business cards as everyone generally asks for one and we typically get additional post show sales from our...
  16. blazeman45

ISO CNC Owners

PM sent to both.. thanks guys
  17. blazeman45

ISO CNC Owners

I need a 14”x14” template cut from MDF on a CNC so that all four sides are exactly the same. Specifically the pattern is a Fire Dept Maltese Cross. If anyone can refer someone near Greensboro it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Steve
  18. blazeman45

Looking at Sawstop... who has one?

Not at all!... the more info the better!!! Great question
  19. blazeman45

Looking at Sawstop... who has one?

Thanks guys, that was exactly what I was wanting to know!! I typically use thin kerf blades and the riving knife thickness is a little concerning but obviously not an issue. I wanted to make sure the fence system and other features are quality before making that large of an investment and it...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS